Lesley (Part 1)

^ I think she's wearing an eye patch for some reason.

Bio: Lesley's father was the main security guy at the Vance household. He was killed during an attack by a rival family. Lesley was forced take her father's sniper rifle and shot each assassin, crying while she finished her father's last mission. Afterwards, the Vance family adopted her. Harley was their only heir. However, he was talented in the art of pranks. Only Lesley kept him from causing more trouble than he already did. Hearing that he had went to the Land of Dawn, Lesley followed his tracks. When she arrived, she saw that Harley had matured. She decided just to stalk him from the shadows instead and protect him.

*If you spin her in her 3D form, you get to see some really cool hair effects. It swishes!

*Likes: Harley, sniping

*Dislikes: Assassins

Today, Lesley is stalking Harley. Yesterday, she was also stalking Harley. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that... and so on. All of a sudden, a strange creature approaches her.

RO: Hi! Who are you?

Lesley: Someone.

RO keeps staring at Lesley until she gives an answer.

Lesley: You can call me Lesley.

RO: That sounds kind of like Harley. Do you know him, by any chance? Honestly, it looks like you're stalking him.

Lesley: ...

RO: What? What did I do?

Lesley: Nothing.

RO decides to gain more information on Lesley with question topics.

A. Get her opinion on the Land of Dawn.

B. Ask how she knew Harley.

C. Question her about her hairstyle.

D. Ask if she likes anyone here.

RO picks Choice A.

RO: What do you think of the Land of Dawn so far?

Lesley: It's alright. I like how there are strong opponents around.

RO: Have you talked to anyone here?

Lesley: No, I prefer being stealthy.

RO: Why?

Lesley: Sniping isn't possible unless you're hidden. That way, your target won't notice you until it's too late.

RO: You remind me of Natalia.

RO chooses Choice B next.

RO: Hand over the money.

Lesley: ...

RO: Wait, wrong question. How do you know Harley?

Lesley questions RO's sanity.

Lesley: I never said I knew him.

RO: Oh, I just assumed you did.

Lesley: I met him when we were younger.

RO: I see. What was he like back then?

Lesley: Well, he was a huge prankster.

RO: I love pranks! What was the best out of all of the ones he did?

Lesley: There was this time when he rushed around the house and stole all the toilet paper rolls. Then he used his magic to burn them outside and erase all the evidence. I didn't catch him in time, and this caused a lot of panic to the people who had to go use the bathroom.