Minotaur (Part 1)

Bio: Minotaur used to be considered a symbol of power until this random kid came and one-punched him. After many centuries of training inside his labyrinth, he became smart and learned how to use the power of fury to create explosions. He went out with hopes to defeat the random kid. However, too much time had passed, and the kid was either dead or the oldest kid in the entire universe. It's most likely the first one. Minotaur was upset that he didn't have anyone to show off his training to. Then a voice from an alternate dimension summoned him to the Land of Dawn, where he could brag like a true bragger.

*Minotaur also calls people fools, just like Balmond.

*His 3D form looks... weird while it's coming towards you. That's all I'm going to say. It's also because I don't even know how to describe it. It's just... weird.

*Likes: Swinging, hammers, swinging his hammer

*Not being able to show off his hammer skills

Minotaur is currently munching away on some grass. He's trying to go on a vegetarian diet instead of eating flesh and meat. RO walks towards him, interrupting his meal.

RO: Hi, Minotaur!

Minotaur: And who are you?

RO: That's not important. Do you really want to know, though?

Minotaur: Yes.

RO: Okay.

Minotaur waits for a response. The silence stretches on for a long, long time before Minotaur realizes that RO waiting for him to speak.

Minotaur: Are you going to tell me who you are yet?

RO: Was that what we were doing?

Minotaur: I said I wanted to know who you are, and you said okay!

RO: That's because I was confirming that I knew that you wanted to know who I was. I didn't say I was actually going to tell you anything.

Minotaur: ...

RO: Well, if you really want to know who I am, then I'm a supreme and godly being! Worship me, Minotaur! Hand me some chicken nuggets as sacrifices!

Minotaur: I have none.

RO: Then thou shall not be blessed by me!

Minotaur: I don't need your blessing.

RO: Alright.

RO decides to do some stuff.

A. Talk about his diet.

B. Ask if he's related to Balmond.

C. Give him a chicken nugget.

D. Ask him what his best trait is.

E. Take back the chicken nugget.

Minotaur sneezes. As RO had said earlier, RO does not give Minotaur a blessing. Choice D has been picked.

RO: What's your best trait?

Minotaur: I have a hammer to swing!

RO: That's not a trait.

Minotaur: How do you know?

RO: But I don't know.

Minotaur: Then I was right!

RO: Probably.

RO chooses Choice B next.

RO: Are you related to Balmond?