Freya (Part 1)

Godly bio: Legend has it that Freya is a goddess that lets dead warriors have a new life at the Temple of Heroes. That's it. Not a very godly bio, but it has a goddess in it.

*It says she can transform into a halberd, which is a cross between spear and battle axe. A halbeard would look nicer... 

*She can become a valkyrie.

*Likes: Heroes, God, reality, battles

*Dislikes: Fate?

RO makes a note to never, ever accept a ride from Johnson again. It was probably the most traumatizing experience that RO had been in. RO collapses on the ground.

RO: French fries! Appear before me, and take me away from my pain!

Freya appears in a glowing light. 

Freya: I answer your call!

RO: Uh, I was just saying that I wanted french fries...

Freya: But... are you sure?

RO: Positive. 

Freya: Oh.

RO: But if you're here, does that mean I died?

Freya: No. You're about to die, though.

RO: Wait, how?

Freya: I can't tell you. When it happens, I'll take you back to the Temple of Heroes.

RO: I'm a hero?

Freya: Apparently.

RO: But I've done nothing heroic! And don't you only take warriors? Oh wait, I'm gonna die in a war that I never asked to be in, aren't I?

Freya: You have done something heroic... but even I don't know what it is. And yes, you are going to die fighting.

RO: How do you not know? You can't just take people to the Temple of Heaven if you don't know what they did.

Freya: It's the Temple of Heroes.

RO: That's what I meant. Freya, do you like french fries?

Freya: I've never tried it before.

RO: What? You must! We have to find Cyclops! He's the only one with a good sense of direction!

Freya: It's fine. I'm not hungry anyways.

RO has already decided to find some french fries for Freya. There are a few places to look...

A. Under Grock's feet.

B. In a tree.

C. Inside the stomach of a swan.

D. On the floor.

Grock wasn't nearby, so it automatically ruled out Choice A. RO goes with Choice B and searches all the trees in the area.

Freya: What are you doing?

RO: Looking for french fries.

Freya: Why would they be in a tree?

RO: I have no idea.

Freya: ...

RO finds no french fries in the trees and chooses Choice C. An unfortunate duck crosses RO's path and is snatched up.

RO: Come here, swan! You fiend!

The duck quacks in protest as RO shakes it violently. The duck would call customer service later for animal abuse by a strange creature.

Freya: If you're looking for fries in that duck, I don't think it has any.

RO: It's a swan.

Freya: No, it's a duck.

Duck: QUACK!

The duck pecks RO and runs away. RO has no other choice but to pick Choice D.

RO: Floor! Bestow upon me some french fries for Freya!

The floor does not answer, but the sky does. A single french fry falls from the air into RO's hands.

RO: Yes!

Freya: I can't believe that worked.

RO: Akai once told me that you must believe!

Freya: Akai says lots of stuff that doesn't make sense.

RO: Here, try it.

Freya suspects that the fry might be poisoned or cursed but does what RO asks. RO waits expectantly for Freya's answer.

RO: So?

Freya: So what?

RO: How was the fry?

Freya: It was adequate.

RO: That's it? 

Freya: Yes. Now, if you'll excuse me, it looks like your time hasn't been up yet.

RO: ...

Freya disappears in a flash of light. RO is worried about the war Freya had said RO would be in but would probably forget about it a minute later.

(Another special chapter!) Next up: Lolita, the savior with a shield!

Any suggestions for a chapter?