Nicknames - Starring Alucard and Ruby

Alucard is on a mission to kill more demons when he spots Ruby in the distance. He hears her call out for Lapu-Lapu. Lapu-Lapu is a very odd name, but Alucard wasn't the type to ask questions. He decides to not bother Ruby and let the two of them have their private time. However, as he starts to leave, Ruby chases after him.

Ruby: Wait, where are you going?

Alucard: Demon hunting.

Ruby: Can I come?

Alucard: What about Lapu-Lapu?

Ruby: Who?

Alucard: You were calling his name.

Ruby: You must have horrible hearing~

Alucard: I wouldn't know.

They walk in silence until Ruby remembers to tell him about another tasty-looking creature that appeared recently.

Ruby: Hey, Lulu, I heard there's this odd spider thingy. It's name was... Helcarrot? Haircult?

Alucard: Wait, what did you just call me?

Ruby: Lulu~

Alucard: I don't think that's a good name.

Ruby: But it suits you~

Alucard: No, not really.

Ruby: So, what's my nickname then?

Alucard: It's Ruby.

Ruby: But that's my name, not my nickname~

Alucard: What do you want me to call you? Ru-bear?

Ruby: Root Beer it is~

Alucard: You must have horrible hearing.

Ruby: I wouldn't know~

Natalia silently watches all this in a bush. She notices that Alucard seems happier as he talks to Ruby. Well, he wasn't sulking around anymore, that's for sure. Natalia wonders if she should talk to Tigreal but thinks better of it. Tigreal seems boring to her, but he would be a good match for Hilda. They both were into warrior stuff. Perhaps Natalia would never find her one true love. Not that she wanted one, though. There's too much stuff to do to fool around with friends or lovers. With that thought, she slinked away, leaving Alucard and Ruby by themselves.

Next up: Karrie, the girl with chicken feet!

Apologies if the ending of Lolita's part was a bit rushed. I had 30 seconds to get to class and 5% battery left on my iPad. Ugh, the battery life is getting worse and worse.