Yi Sun-Shin (Part 1)

^Is that a giant turkey I see in the top left corner of the pic?

Inaccurate Bio: Chungmugong Yi Sun-Shin (I don't think Chungmugong is actually part of his name) was a famous, loyal, and powerful general in a Korean kingdom. When his nation was in danger, he built an iron turtle ship, along with an almighty navy. Yi helped Korea win the Battle of Myeongnyang by defeating 330 enemy warships with only 12 of his own warships. Either Yi was a general smarter than Einstein or the enemies were just complete fools. It is also said that the descendants of his foes still hold an illogical sense of fear towards turtles to this day.

*Yi Sun-Shin is as skilled as Lancelot when it comes to killsteals.

*He says war is a national event. I guess it's like watching the Superbowl in his mind.

*Based on his skill effects, Yi Sun-Shin seems more like a fire type than water.

*He can use both melee or ranged weapons, similar to Roger.

*Likes: War, battle, ocean, turtles

*Dislikes: Failure

RO is looking for someone to bother when Yi Sun-Shin appears out of nowhere, riding on a turtle. It's strange how turtles are so quick when he's on them. RO hurries over to greet him.

RO: Howdy, friend!

Yi Sun-Shin: Do I know you?

RO: Hmm... Maybe? Do you think I know you?

Yi Sun-Shin: No. Do you?

RO: I don't know either.

Yi Sun-Shin: How do you not know?

RO: Why would I know?

Yi Sun-Shin: I... don't know.

RO: Do you know Hayabusa then?

Yi Sun-Shin: Yes.

RO: How fast does he move?

Yi Sun-Shin: Hmm?

RO: He's a ninja turtle in disguise, right? If your turtles can go so quick, then how quick would a ninja turtle move? 

Yi Sun-Shin is confuzzled.

Yi Sun-Shin: ...Very fast?

RO: Oh, I see. By the way, are you related to monkeys?

Yi Sun-Shin: Of course not. 

RO: What about Sun, though? He shares the same name as you. Or part of it, at least.

Yi Sun-Shin: That does not mean we are related.

RO: But you guys look so similar!

Yi Sun-Shin: And why is that?

RO: Because... edible cheese.

Yi Sun-Shin: ...

Yi Sun-Shin wonders if everyone from different parts of the world acts like RO. RO, on the other hand, has acquired a great plan.

RO: I have acquired a great plan!

Yi Sun-Shin: What is it?

RO: Let us gather people!

Yi Sun-Shin: What are we doing?

RO: Gathering people!

Yi Sun-Shin: No, I meant what are we doing after that?

RO: We are executing the great plan!

RO is proud of using higher level vocabulary and runs off to gather people and execute the great plan. A few minutes later, many people have gathered (I'm too lazy to list everyone's names).