Group Meeting #2

^There are two videos, but, unfortunately, I can only put one up.

Freya looks around at her surroundings and quickly tries to find her calendar. She pulls it out, checking the events. It seems that the group meeting was actually supposed to be a few days later.

Alice: I WAS SUPPOSED TO START THE NEXT MEETING! YOU FIENDS! WHO DID THIS?

Freya: Not me.

Diggie: Well, we could always reverse time!

Freya: Diggie? You're back?

Diggie: Yeah, earlier than expected.

Freya: But why?

Diggie: How am I supposed to know? I'm a timekeeper, not someone who breaks the fourth wall.

Cyclops overhears their conversation.

Cyclops: I can help with that!

Cyclops violently shakes his hourglass and stops.

Cyclops: It looks like the author woke up at 1:17 am and slept for 4 hours and can't sleep again. Then we were dragged together into a group meeting due to sleep deprivation. Also, the author wants to vomit.

Diggie: That's nice to know.

Cyclops: And I think your chapter is coming next.

Freya: Yes, it should be scheduled for sometime this week.

Diggie: Hoot hoot!

Miya steps to the center of the crowd and calls for silence.

Miya: I don't know why we're here today, but I guess we might as well start this meeting sooner rather than later. Any news for us today?

Natalia: Helcurt is an identity thief, and there's this girl called Lesley in town.

Miya: Oh, Lesley?

Natalia: She's Harley's adopted sister.

Miya looks over to see Harley's reaction. However, he didn't seem to hear, since he was too busy bickering with Lancelot again about something trivial.

Layla: I hope they see each other soon. It'll be a happy reunion!

Natalia: She's not going to talk with him. She wants to protect him in the shadows.

Akai: Who are you talking about?

Miya: Didn't you hear us before? Her name is Lesley.

Akai: Oh. I was busy talking with Chou and Alpha about love. So, who do you think I should be with?

Miya: Uh, I thin-

Natalia: Helcurt.

Miya: ...

Akai: Alright, I'll go talk to that thing later. Thanks, guys!

Miya: Wait, Alpha's also here?

Natalia: It seems like it.

Alucard comes up to them, looking slightly upset.

Alucard: Hey, Natalia. You basically know everything, so is Ruby going to become... Daisy?

Miya: Daisy?

Natalia: I'm not certain yet. Ruby's skills haven't been turned yellow, so there might still be hope left for her.

Alucard: Is there a way to slow down the process?

Miya: You guys are talking about this like it's some sort of disease.

Alucard: It is a disease.