Group Meeting #1

^This is Bruno.

(All the characters that have been written about so far shall be mentioned here. Zhask, Bruno, and Johnson are an exception.)

Roger feels dizzy. One second he had been talking with the creature, and the next thing he knew, he had been teleported here. He glanced around, recognizing some heroes. Chou comes over with a confused look on his face.

Chou: Hey, Roger. Do you know what's going on right now?

Roger: I have no idea. I just got here.

Chou: Me too. I wonder what's happening.

Natalia fades into view.

Natalia: Ugh...

Chou: Hey, Natalia! This is the first time I've seen you visible!

Natalia: There aren't any bushes around here...

Roger: Wait a minute, isn't this the dining room?

Odette and Lancelot walk nearby. Suddenly, Lancelot notices Chou standing there and excuses himself to Odette. She nods and heads over to talk with Miya about birds. Chou was too busy looking at Grock to notice Lancelot quickly slipping away.

Chou: Wow, you're huge!

Grock: Grock is big.

Chou: Yeah!

Cyclops and Akai walk over, chatting about hamburgers. They both stop in their tracks and gawk at Grock.

Cyclops: You are one big guy!

Akai: He's even bigger than me, and that's saying something!

Grock is a bit fazed at all this attention but stands there anyways. On the other side of the room, Alucard spots Ruby. Ordinarily, they would ignore each other, but ever since the time they started talking, they've grown closer.

Alucard: Hey, Ruby. Anything new?

Ruby: Well, I tried raw goblin yesterday~

Alucard: Oh, was it good?

Ruby: I'd say it was alright. I'd avoid the crab things, though~

Alucard: Why is that?

Ruby: Their shells are too hard for me to eat~

Alucard: I don't think you're supposed to eat the shells.

Akai's sixth sense activates, and he moves away from Grock.

Akai: Is someone talking about food? I love food!

Ruby: Yes, we're talking about raw goblins and crab shells~

Akai: You can eat goblins?

Alucard: Yeah, but I haven't tried it yet. Ruby's the one you should ask for all this stuff.

Meanwhile, Lancelot and Harley accidently bump into each other.

Harley: Hey! Watch the hair!

Lancelot: Pfft, you're practically bald. My hair is way better than yours.

Harley: Are you kidding me? You look like a girl!

Lancelot: What? You look like a fat kid!

Harley: My chubbiness adds to my charm! And I don't see why Odette even wants to talk to you.

Lancelot: Well, I don't see you dating anyone. Unlike you, lonely child, everyone goes after me!

Harley: I'm too young to date! Besides, everyone who likes me is too shy to admit it!