Chou (Part 1)

^Chou's new design is the same thing except he has white hair and changed his clothing color.

The enhanced bio: Chou was very, very poor, but he was still kind to the others in his town. One day, a kung fu monk was sick and Chou helped rescue him. The monk taught Chou the art of kung fu and later, Chou was skilled enough to fight properly. He heads out of his town in his mission to become a hero. No one knows what happened to the monk after Chou left.

*Chou is the least shipped person. The new look didn't improve Chou's image at all. Before the design change, his normal 3D form used to have blue hair instead of brown. Trust me, it looked weird.

*His dragon skin (costume) makes him look much better in both selfie and 3D form, but poor Chou is still unloved.

*Chou has absolutely no experience with love since he has difficulty getting into relationships. Not that he tries to, though.

*Likes: Kung fu, justice

*Dislikes: Injustice, villians

I think I'm going to stop reminding you about what RO (Random Object) stands for. It's easier for us both. Now, it's time to introduce Stalker/Announcer!

Stalker/Announcer

The secret bio: A godly voice that sees everything, hears everything, and knows everything. All it does is announce from the heavenly skies about who has died at that moment. But the real question is, how does it know? And how does it find out so quickly?

Chou blinks at RO, who happens to pop up just as Lancelot left. RO had heard something about Lancelot's secret and is quite curious. Chou is fazed by RO's appearance momentarily before returning back to his pacing and air boxing.

Chou: So, what are you...?

RO: What? What exactly are you talking about?

Chou: They were right... you do look like a very odd creature. No offense.

RO: None taken, I guess. As I was saying, what's the secret?

Chou: Sorry, I promised to keep the secret a secret. A secret can't be a secret if it's not kept secret.

RO: Exactly. But secrets aren't secrets if two people know about the secret.

Chou: Good point. But I told Lancelot that I wouldn't reveal it to anyone else.

RO is certain that Chou wouldn't mind being spammed with questions. He wasn't as violent as Alice, though he had a fidgeting habit, and he was somewhat talkative. RO thought that he would definitely slip up after a bit of interviewing.

A. Ask about how his day went.

B. Be polite.

C. Ask if he likes Lancelot.

D. Keep questioning him about Lancelot's secret.

RO picks Choice C, ignoring Choices A and B and going straight to business.

RO: Hey, Chou. Do you like Lancelot?

Chou: Sure, he's nice.

RO: Do you still like him?

Chou: Yeah, I guess. Why?

RO: No reason.

RO was somehow disappointed. It had been too easy for Chou to admit his love. All the other people RO had met so far had been adamant in keeping their thoughts to theirselves. RO, once again, ignores Choices A and B and tries Choice D.