Rafaela & Argus (Part 1s)

^ That's Argus, in case there's a reader who doesn't play Mobile Legends (probably not)

Bio 1: Rafaela is an angel with the power to heal anything. Whenever she comes, it is said that pain and evil disappears instantly.

*Rafaela sounds like a saleswoman when she says "Healing for everyone."

*She is op with a full attack build instead of a support build. However, getting items for her is hard early game (think of it as farming with a marksman at lvl 1-7).

*Likes: Knowledge, faith

*Dislikes: Pain, evil

Bio 2: Argus used to be a heavenly angel along with Rafaela. One of the angels was supposed to get rid of evil, and the other was going to eliminate suffering. However, Argus became obsessed with power after multiple battles. He heard a trapped ancient being call to him later on; Argus hurried over and broke the seal of the ancient being to summon a demonic blade with a green light. He sacrificed his life to the blade to gain more power and seeks conflict and war to kill more people.

*Argus looks like he has eyes and a smile from the light in his helmet.

*Let's hope Argus isn't actually a Nightstalker for safety reasons.

*Likes: Power, killing, immortality

*Dislikes: Justice, death

Rafaela cringes as she reads "Pick-up Line Puns." She flips through the two-page book and tries to find her name. It seems like Zilong hadn't included her in it. Rafaela decides to go and lend it to Ruby, who was out of money for some reason. As she flies off, she suddenly encounters an odd-looking creature.

RO: Hi, Rafaela!

Rafaela: How do you know my name?

RO: You know me!

Rafaela: I don't remember seeing anything like you before.

RO: That's a shame. What is that book you're holding?

Rafaela: It's called "Pick-up Line Puns."

RO: Is it interesting?

Rafaela: Very.

RO: Can I have it?

Rafaela: I was going to give it to Ruby.

RO: Aww, alright.

RO runs out of topics. Luckily, Argus is murdering someone nearby.

RO: Look, Rafaela! It's Argus!

Rafaela: ...

Rafaela rushes over and heals the poor person, who turns out to be a minion. Unfortunately, the minion died.

Rafaela: Rest in peace, minion. You shall be missed.

RO: We should hold a funeral for it.

Argus: Hey, Rafaela! How was your day?

Rafaela: What?

RO: Don't ignore me!

Argus: What do you mean by what?

RO: ...

Rafaela: You haven't been this nice in ages.

Argus: Yeah, I decided to change my ways. I've been making a mistake for a long, long time.

Rafaela: That's great news! I'm so proud of you. Are you going to be an angel again?

Argus: What are you talking about? I just realized that I shouldn't just wait for wars to happen to kill. Why stand around and do nothing when there are so many idiots who keep giving their lives away?