Bruno & Johnson (Part 1s)

^To those who are unfamiliar with Mobile Legends, this is Johnson.

1st bio: Johnson used to be an amazing quarterback for his football team. However, a little girl rushed out onto the road, and he had to avoid her by crashing his sports car somewhere. He was about to die, but the car fused with Johnson. Now, he is a magical human/car! Note: Kids, don't try this at home. You will not become a half car by crashing into a wall or some other object.

*I've never seen anyone use Johnson when he turns into a car without crashing into a wall or turret.

*Likes: Driving, ignoring speed limits, football

*Dislikes: Slow driving, traffic

2nd bio: Bruno was very poor and frail when he was a child, but he wanted freedom. He lost his legs trying to save his friend (no one knows who this friend is yet). The scholars of Eruditio heard about this and decided to make him some mechanical legs. In return, Bruno promises to prtect the City of Scholars with his life. The scholars made him a mechanical soccer ball, that went along with his legs.

*He kills people with a soccer ball.

*I once believed Bruno said something about his Amazon package being late. I don't know how I even thought that, but I was shocked to find out that it wasn't true.

*Likes: Kicking, running, freedom, City of Scholars

*Dislikes: Restriction

Bruno and Johnson are walking and talking about cars and stuff. The only reason they aren't riding in Johnson's car is because it needs to be repaired again. RO decides to join the conversation.

RO: Hello.

Johnson: Hey there, odd creature!

Bruno: Huh, I've never seen anyone like you before. Are you new?

RO: Yup, but I don't have any powers. I'm just here to see what it's like around here.

Johnson: Well, you came to the right place! As soon as my ride is fixed, we'll go on a tour in it!

RO: Oh, that sounds cool!

Bruno: It really is!

RO instantly comes up with a few more conversation topics in that moment.

A. Ask both of them who they like.

B. Talk about racing.

C.  Question if they still play sports.

D. Get them to answer how much they weigh.

RO goes with Choice B first.

RO: Have you guys competed in races before?

Johnson: I tried once, but the people ran away when they saw me transform from a car into a human.

Bruno: I've only played in soccer games.

RO: Who do you think would be faster out of the two of you?

Bruno: Definitely Johnson! He drives super fast!

Johnson: When I'm a car, I can beat anyone by a mile! The rest of the time, you might win.

RO seems to have ADHD and quickly gets bored. RO chooses Choice D.

RO: How much do you guys weigh?

Bruno: I don't know. Maybe 223 pounds?

Johnson: Well, guess what? I weigh more than 4,000 pounds.