Lili Reinhart: Riverdale

"Don't you find it weird?" I asked my girlfriend Lili, referring to seeing herself on TV. She was snuggled into my side, her head on my shoulder and our hands intertwined. We were watching the pilot episode of Riverdale, and it was the scene where Betty and Veronica are trying out for the cheerleading squad. Lili shook her head and nuzzled her nose into my neck. I planted a kiss on her forehead and chuckled. Veronica, Camila's character, grabbed Betty's arm and pulled her into a kiss.

"Don't tell Cami I said this, but you're a much better kisser than Veronica." Lili muttered against my throat. I squeezed her hand and smiled warmly.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

Curling my shirt around her fist, she pulled my face down to hers and connected our lips softly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasant feeling of her mouth on mine. Our faces fit together like two pieces of a puzzle and that's how our whole relationship felt. Like we were each other's polar opposite, yet somehow we fit perfectly together.

She angled her face, deepening the kiss, her nose pressed against my cheek. I held her chin with one hand, the other entwining with hers. Lying back, she pulled me on top of her, the TV screen completely forgotten. I pulled away slightly and saw her blonde hair fanned out on the couch like a halo and her green eyes staring up at me. Even with no makeup on, she looked like a goddess. Everyday, I was stunned by her beauty.

"You're gorgeous." I muttered, tracing her jawline with my index finger. She smiled her perfect smile and pulled my face back down to hers.

This time, she parted her lips and traced her tongue along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and our tongues met. I felt her hands travel down my torso and pull at the hem of my shirt. I helped her pull it off and went back to her, kissing along her jaw and neck. She wrapped her arms around my bare back and pulled me flush against her. I gasped a little and sucked on her pulse point. Moving so that I was straddling her, I tore her shirt off of her and layered kisses along her collarbone.

Her hands tangled in my hair as breathy little moans escaped her. I fiddled with the button of her jeans and undid it. Pulling them down her ankles, I kissed my way down her stomach. Lili's nails scratched through my hair and I gulped back a moan at the feeling.

I hoisted myself back up so I could kiss her lips again, our mouths meeting in a fiery dance of push and pull, give and take. I slid my hand under the material of her underwear and she gasped. I could feel her desire for me as her body rolled into my hand. Lowering my mouth to her neck once again, I sucked harshly until a red mark was formed.

"Baby, please..." she moaned out. I obliged and rubbed her clit in slow circles. Her hands traveled to my bra and she slid it off my shoulders. I sped up my pace and she gripped my back, her nails digging into my shoulder blades.

Suddenly, an extremely loud noise from the TV interrupted us and made us both jump. It was the end credits. The episode had finished. I laughed and rested my head on Lili's shoulder. She giggled lightly, despite our position and sat up with me in her lap. We both stood up and she grabbed the remote, turning the TV off.

"Now that we're up..."

"Bedroom?" She finished for me. I nodded enthusiastically and followed my beautiful girlfriend into our room, shutting the door behind us.