Alycia Debnam-Carey: Jealousy

I ran as fast as I could with Lindsey on my back, yet somehow Eliza passed me with ease. She was carrying Marie, who was a whole lot heavier than Lindsey.
"C'mon Y/N! Let's go! Let's go!" The girl on my back shouted. I grinned wildly and picked up the pace a bit, my breathing becoming laboured from carrying an extra body. The car park was in sight and we were gaining quickly.
"I'm coming for you Taylor!" I yelled as we neared the entrance. Using the last of my energy, I pushed myself past Eliza and Marie and beat them into the parking lot. Lindsey jumped off my back and hugged me in victory. Eliza huffed and Marie fake-pouted. I laughed at their faces.
"Aw come on babe, don't be like that."Lindsey hugged Eliza from behind and kissed her cheek. The blonde-haired girl crumbled and turned in her girlfriends embrace, kissing her quickly on the lips. Marie grabbed my hand and pulled me close so she could take a selfie of us. I winked at the camera and held my thumbs up as she put on a sad face.

"Alright, I better get back. I've got a scene in half an hour." With that, Marie kissed me on the cheek and ran off towards set. I grinned at her immaturity and turned to Lindsey and Eliza, who were now having a full-blown make-out session. Eliza had the girl pinned against her car and was kissing her fiercely.
"I'll leave you guys to that." I said cheekily.
"Bye...Y/N..."Lindsey panted in between kisses. I turned and left swiftly.

I walked happily back to the trailer that I shared with my girlfriend Alycia. Unfortunately she had a lot of scenes that day, so she couldn't come to lunch with us. I opened the door to find her dancing to the music coming through her headphones. She was still in her Lexa outfit, but she had taken her makeup off and pulled her out of its elaborate style, and her hair was curled loosely around her beautiful face. She had her eyes closed and didn't notice me for a good minute. I leant against the wall and just watched her move. When she did eventually open her eyes and spot me, I smiled and walked over to her, wrapping her in my arms and kissing her cheek.
"Hi." I mumbled. She stilled in my arms. I waited for her to turn and return my kiss, but she simply disentangled herself from me and walked over to her dressing table, throwing her headphones down. I was confused. Her expression was stoic in her mirror as she began brushing through her hair.

"No hello?" I asked. She glared at me in the mirror.
"How was lunch with Marie?" She said stonily. Then it clicked. She was jealous. I grinned at her through the mirror, amused.
"Good, how's being jealous?" She rolled her eyes and stood up.
"I'm not jealous." She grumbled before walking into the bathroom.
"Sure, sure." I muttered and collapsed onto our bed.

Pulling out my phone, I opened Instagram and scrolled through my feed until I found Marie's latest post. I smiled absentmindedly at the picture she took of us in the car park. 'Losing sucks, but at least I lost to this gorgeous girl' was the caption. Suddenly, my phone was ripped out of my hand. I looked up to tell Alycia to give it back, and my mouth went dry.

She was stood above me wearing nothing but a black bra and underwear. Advancing towards me, she tossed my phone onto the couch behind her. I struggled for words and she glared down at me fiercely. My eyes raked over her almost-naked body and I gulped. She slowly straddled my hips and looked me straight in the eye. I gazed back at her, barely thinking straight. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and smashed her lips against mine. Sitting up, I placed my hands on her bare lower back and kissed her fervently. She slid her hands under my shirt and I moaned quietly.
"Off." She panted in between kisses. I obliged and tore my shirt off over my head. I leaned in to kiss her again, but she placed her hands on my shoulders to stop me. I groaned in frustration. "You're mine, Y/N." I nodded and she lowered her mouth onto my neck, sucking on my pulse point, emitting loud whimpers from me. "Who do you belong to?" She husked in my ear.
"Y-you..."I muttered.

Half an hour later, we were both pulling our clothes back on after our exploits. Alycia smirked at me from the other side of the bed and pulled her jeans up her thighs. My eyes followed their journey and she must have noticed because she grinned even more.
"Later." She said and I internally fist-pumped. Twice in one day. I put my top back on and walked over to her. She smiled softly at me and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I placed my hands on her waist and pecked her gently on the lips. She smiled at me as I pulled away.
"I love you." I said softly. I would never get tired of saying those 3 words to her.
"I love you too."

We walked out of our trailer and Alycia told me she had to go and talk to Richard about their next scene. I kissed her goodbye and began walking over to set. Just as I went through the doors, a pair of hands covered my eyes and another pair landed on my shoulders.
"Who do you belong to?" I heard Eliza whisper seductively in my ear. Lindsey giggled behind me. I blushed furiously as they released me, falling about laughing.
"Trailers aren't very soundproof honey." Lindsey said. Before I could say anything, Eliza cut me off.
"Have fun being her little bitch." She ruffled my hair and scampered off.

I was just about to chase after her, when I felt a hand slip into mine. My girlfriend was smiling at me.
"They fucking heard us." I hissed but she simply grinned even wider.
"Least everyone knows you're mine now." She giggle and kissed me softly. This girl would be the death of me.

*******
paynoxxbaby was this ok?