Cheryl Blossom: Game

I chuckled softly at the screen at the end of Cheryl's bed. We were enjoying some rare alone time, cuddled up in her bed watching the Inbetweeners. She lay with her head on my chest, arms wrapped around my waist.
"Hey." Cheryl paused the TV and sat up.
"Hello." I replied, smiling up at her.
"Do you want to play a game?" She asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes. I nodded. "Ok, so the game is this: one person asks the other a question about themselves. If the other person gets it right, they get a kiss."
"You know if you want to kiss me, you don't need to ask." I chuckled.
"Oh, I know. But I want to see how long you can last."

A few minutes later I was regretting my decision to play Cheryl's game. She was deliberately getting her answers wrong, and then asking me ridiculously hard questions. I was very frustrated. All I wanted was a kiss but my girlfriend was teasing me.

"What was my mother's maiden name?" Cheryl asked, failing to contain an amused grin. I sighed loudly and threw my hands up.
"I don't know!" I cried, my body getting fidgety from my lack of contact with her. Then an idea popped into my head. "Tell you what; if you get my next question right, I'll give you a hell of a lot more than a kiss." I said in a low voice. Cheryl gulped and the grin disappeared from her face. "Deal?"
"Deal." She replied, her smug expression replaced with a determined one.

I thought for a moment, grinning as a question came to mind.
"What's my favourite Star Wars movie?" I smirked, knowing full well Cheryl had never seen any of them. Her face twisted in thought. She was silent, and then her face fell in defeat.
"I don't know." She muttered. I fake tutted.
"Then I guess you're going to have-"
"Oh screw it." Cheryl growled and clumsily crashed her lips against mine. I smiled against her mouth and allowed her to push me down on the bed. My hands were pinned above my head and Cheryl slid her tongue into my mouth. I fought to contain any noises that might escape me.

She clambered on top of me and tore her shirt off, reattaching our lips straight after. Our mouths moved together hungrily. Cheryl began grinding down into my hips and I whimpered. Releasing my hands, she grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. I attacked her neck, sucking and biting. She moaned and tangled her hands in my hair, arching her neck to give me more access.

I left several marks and moved my lips down to her collarbone.
"Y-Y/N..." Cheryl whined.
"Yes, baby?" I asked innocently.
"I need you to-" I cut her off by sliding a hand into her underwear. My fingers found her clit and I rubbed slowly. Her grip on my hair tightened. Her hips rolled into my hand, her nails scraping my scalp.

Just as I was about to pull her shorts and panties off, I heard the front door open.
"Cheryl, are you home?" Her mom called. I froze.
"Yeah, mom, I'm in my room." I buried my face in her shoulder and groaned. Cheryl kissed my forehead reassuringly. "Don't worry, we'll finish this later." She whispered.

******
Kinda running out of inspiration, any requests?