Madelaine Petsch: Paris

My girlfriend chuckled as I pulled the duvet over my head in an attempt to go back to sleep.
"Baby, come on." She whined, grabbing the material and yanking it off my body. I groaned at the sudden absence of warmth.
"Mads." She raised one eyebrow at me and I sighed. "Fine, I'm awake." She miles that gorgeous smile and pecked my lips. "Now cuddle me. I'm cold." I poked my bottom lip out and she rolled her eyes, winding her arms around me anyway. I snuggled into her and inhaled her sweet scent. Her hands traced patterns on my back. I pressed a soft kiss to one of the hickies I'd left on her neck the night before.

All too soon, she untangled herself from me and got up. I pouted up at her.
"Casey texted and said we're all meeting for breakfast in half an hour." I sighed but got out of bed. She smiled at me gratefully.
"I'd still be asleep if we weren't in Paris." I grumbled.
"Love you too, babe!" Madelaine called as she walked into the bathroom.

Half an hour later, we joined all our cast mates from Riverdale at the cafe down the street from our hotel.
"Finally!" Cole said as we entered, hand in hand.
"Sorry, I couldn't get her out of bed." Mads said. Lili and Cami shared a glance.
"I wonder why?" Cami mused sarcastically. I raised my eyebrows at her as I sat down.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Lili giggles.
"Oh nothing, we just thought you two would need a rest after last nights...activities." Mads and I blushed dark red as the rest of our friends laughed.
"Seriously, we have the room next to yours and we heard everything." Lili added.
"Oh and by the way, Y/N, I didn't know you were daddy material until it seemed to be the only thing coming out of Madelaine's mouth." If possible, we both blushed harder.
"To be honest Lili, you and Cami can't talk." KJ added.
"Yeah, because either you two were having some fun yourselves, or Lili, you it like to agree with Cami a lot." Vanessa finished. Lili went bright red.

For the rest of the day, we all walked around Paris, exploring and just having fun. We went to the Eiffel Tower and took a bunch of pictures, the Louvre, and also Notre Dame. We ate dinner at a fancy restaurant and then went off in groups.
"Would you care to accompany me on a moonlit stroll, m'lady?" I asked my red-headed girlfriend. She giggled.
"You're such a dork. But yes, that would be lovely."

We walked along the banks of the Seine, our fingers intertwined.
"Paris is so beautiful at night." She mused as we crossed a bridge. I glanced over at her and smiled to myself.
"It is." She looked at me and smiled softly. We stopped in the middle of the bridge and she leant on the railing. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you, Mads." I whispered in her ear. She turned in my arms.
"I love you too." I pressed our lips together gently, tangling one hand in her fiery red hair. "You're such a romantic." She breathed, playing with my fingers as we pulled away.
"Only for you, love." I kisses her once more. "Only for you."

********
I'm in such a Riverdale mood rn