Daisy Ridley: My Little Nerd

I rubbed my aching eyes and added the finishing touches to the audio adjustments. Just a little more amplification there and...done. Finally. I sat back tiredly as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and lips press against my cheek.
"Hey there Einstein." My girlfriend Daisy whispered in my ear softly.
"Hello young Padawan." I replied, doing my best Yoda impression. She chuckled and rested her head on my shoulder, watching the screen. The scene I had just edited was the fight scene between her character Rey and Adam's character Kylo Ren. It had taken 5 hours.

"How long have you been here?" She questioned, moving around me so she was straddling my thighs. I smiled weakly. She hated it when I had to work longer hours.
"A while." Daisy brushed a strand of hair out of my face. She was still in her costume, her hair in 3 separate buns. The only change was her expression. Instead of Rey's curious expression, she was gazing softly into my eyes.
"My little nerd." She mumbled lovingly and kissed my lips gently. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer. Her hands cradled my face. I loved being able to be intimate with her like this. Knowing she was on the same set as me made me feel a whole lot better about my long hours in the editing room, sat in front of an uncomfortably bright computer.

"Hey, you know the rules you two!" Harrison's voice cut through our moment. "No sex on set." Daisy blushed and hid her face in my shoulder.
"We weren't-" I began, but he cut me off.
"Yeah, yeah. Seriously though, this is the third time in 2 days I've walked in on you guys!" I chuckled and squeezed my girlfriends hips slightly.
"Fine, fine, we'll do it in our trailer next time."
"Oh about that. Can you girls keep it down in there? Last night I couldn't sleep because you two were going at it all-"
"Ok Harrison, we get it now!" Daisy said, embarrassed. Harrison laughed and walked out of the room.

Once he was gone, I nuzzled my face in my girlfriends neck. "I can't believe he heard us." She said.
"Well you were pretty loud last night baby."
"That's only because you're good with your tongue." Her voice had dropped an octave. I gulped and lifted my face. She was staring at me hungrily.
"Is that...so?" I breathed as she started rolling her hips into mine. She gunned her affirmation and moved her hands onto my neck. "Babe, you've got a...big scene tomorrow..." I muttered but she took no notice of me. "So has...Harrison..."
"Then I guess we'll have to be quiet then, won't we?"

******
I actually love Daisy Ridley so frickin much it's ridiculous.