Maisie Williams: Interruptions

I pushed my glasses up my nose as I turned the page. The book I was reading was one I'd read several times before, but it was a Saturday afternoon and I had nothing better to do. My girlfriend Maisie was sat next to me on the couch, her head on my shoulder, watching a Friends rerun on the TV. Well, that wasn't true. I'd felt her gaze on me for a while now and I knew exactly what she wanted. Bet I was playing a game with her, and if she wanted it, she'd have to earn it.

"Babe." She mumbled. I hummed in response, my eyes still on my book. "Put the book down." I shook my head, smirking a little.
"Make me." Maude chuckled a little and moved her head off my shoulder. I felt her lips press lightly against the side of my neck. I continued to read as she placed soft kisses up and down my neck.

Realising that it wasn't working, my girlfriend slowly opened her mouth against my pulse point and sucked. My eyes fluttered shut for a second as she bit down in my skin. Forcing myself to stay in control, I trained my eyes in the page in front of me. Maisie's kisses were harsher, more demanding. She slid a hand under my shirt and traced patterns on my stomach. My grip on the book tightened. Maisie moves her mouth up to my jawline and cheek. I bit my lip.

Suddenly, she grabbed my book and slammed it shut before throwing it on the ground. I gulped as she seductively swung her leg over mine so she was sitting on my lap, facing me. Her eyes were dark with lust as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, threading her fingers up into my hair. She leant forwards and smashed our lips together needily. Immediately, her tongue entered my mouth. I whimpered and placed my hands on the back of her thighs.

Then, her hands tugged at my hair, tilting my head black as she pulled away. I gasped and she grinned deviously before attaching her lips to my neck again. She made her way down to my collarbone, sucking, licking and biting. I squeezed her thighs and moved my hands up to her shirt. Noticing the movement, Maisie tugged her top over her head and pushed her lips onto mine once again. My hands roamed her lower back as she reached for my shirt.

My shirt joined hers on the floor and she began grinding her hips down into mine. I moaned and reached for the waistband of her jeans. Before I could undo them however, a knock sounded through my apartment. Maisie groaned and rested her head on my shoulder.
"Y/N!" My brother Iwan shouted. I rolled my eyes. "I'm coming in!" Shit, I thought. I'd forgotten I'd given him his own key. Maisie and I scrambled for our shirts, but it was too late. "Oh come on guys!" Iwan cried, clapping a hand over his eyes. I pulled my shirt on and told him we were decent.
"What?!" I said. "I'm in my apartment, I can do what I want!" My brother rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, but I didn't need to see you doing your girlfriend!" Maisie giggled.
"Not my problem you have shit timing."
"Alright, alright. I just came to drop your hoodie off. You left it at mine yesterday."

Once he had left, Maisie grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I raised my eyebrows at her.
"Come on." I looked at her quizzically. "There's a lock on your bedroom door, right?" I bit my lip and nodded. "Besides, I wasn't going to let you fuck me on your couch anyway." I gulped and followed her into my room, locking the door behind us.

*******
What imagine do you want next? Sansa, Arya, Rey or someone else?