Alycia Debnam-Carey: Together

"Yo, lil' sis! Where you at?" My older sister Eliza yelled into the house. I smiled slightly whilst finishing off my drawing. I was sat cross-legged on my bed with my sketching materials scattered haphazardly around me.

"Up here!" I called back to her. I heard the smacking of her bare feet against the wooden floor of our upstairs hallway before she came barrelling into my room. She flung herself into my arms and planted kisses all over my forehead and cheeks. I struggled against her but she was much stronger than me, an advantage she liked to exploit often.

"Hey, hey! Get off me!" I began to giggle as she started tickling my sides relentlessly. "ELIZA! I'm going to pee!" I threatened between cries of laughter. She finally got off me and sat down beside me. I tidied up my supplies and got off my bed to tuck them away neatly in their drawer. I turned to see my sister grinning deviously at me. Warning bells immediately went off in my head. That grin meant she was planning something. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned. Her smile only grew.

"Well...I was with Lindsey and Marie today and they suggested that I bring you to the season 3 opening party tonight. How about it?" I was confused.

"Me? Why would they want me to go?" I had met all of the cast of The 100 before but I didn't understand why they would want me there.

"Let's just say there's someone who really wants to see you." Eliza replied, sending a wink my way. I blushed slightly.

"Who?" She shook her head and sprinted out of my room. "Eliza! Get back here, you little shit!" I shouted chasing after her.

Half an hour of interrogation later and she still wouldn't tell me who wanted me there. I was getting quite annoyed with her by this point. I mean, she knew I had a crush on a certain Australian actress who was sure to be at this party.

"For the last time, Y/N. I. Am. Not. Telling. You. Now get ready, we're leaving in 2 hours." Once she had finished speaking, she stuck her tongue out at me like a child. I rolled my eyes and trudged back into my room. I began to strip out of my clothes and stepped into the shower to wash my hair.

As I was drying my damp Y/H/C hair, thoughts whirled around my head. Who was my secret admirer? Would they make a move tonight? Would I see Alycia tonight? If so, what would I do with myself? She was so beautiful and sweet and kind. She would never even look at someone like me.

Before I knew it, Eliza was calling for me to hurry up and get in the car. I checked myself one last time in the mirror. I was wearing some ripped black jeans, a black shirt and my black and white flannel over it. My hair hung loose around my shoulders and I ran my hand through it one more time before leaving my room and climbing into Eliza's car.

"Nervous?" Eliza asked as we pulled up outside a big hall. I nodded my head. The truth was, I was petrified. I was about to be surrounded by extremely famous and important actors. Who wouldn't be nervous? Oh wait, my famous, important actress sister.

Eliza patted my shoulder soothingly before kissing my cheek softly. "You'll do great. Besides, you've already met most of them." I gulped and nodded again. "Oh, I see. Are you nervous about your 'secret admirer'?" I could hear the smirk in her voice. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

Walking into that hall felt like going from one world to another. Blaring music blasted out from speakers strategically placed around the enormous room. Flashing lights coloured the dance floor which was already packed with people. Waiters walked around offering people various alcoholic drinks and mini-foods. A few tables sat at the back of the hall where I spotted Lindsey and Marie waving us over.

"Y/N! I can't believe E actually got you to come!" Lindsey squealed whilst embracing me. I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Did your sister tell you about- OW!" Marie started before Lindsey slapped her arm.