Wanda Maximoff: Embarrassed

The Avengers. Earth's Mightiest Heroes. A fearless team of powerful warriors. Noble. Brave. Inspiring. Fierce. And they were also complete children when it came to sex.

It started like this: Wanda, my girlfriend of a year and a half, had been on a mission halfway around the world. I hadn't seen in her 2 weeks. So, naturally, when she returned, we celebrated in the best way possible; with passionate, mind-blowing sex.

*Flashback*
"Oh my god, Y/N, right there!" Wanda moaned as I prodded at that one spot inside her that made her turn into an incomprehensible mess in my arms. My tongue flicked rapidly over her clit as I glanced up at my panting girlfriend. One of my favourite things to witness was Wanda as I was going down on her. Her eyes were screwed shut, her mouth hanging open in pure pleasure as I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. One of her hands was fisting the sheets desperately, the other was buried in my hair, tugging the strands roughly the way she knew I liked it.
"You wanna cum, princess?" I asked sweetly, like I wasn't eating her out and three fingers deep inside of her at the same time.  Wanda whimpered and nodded. "I can't hear you, sweetheart." I teased, knowing she was seconds away from falling over that blissful edge.
"Yes! Please, please, baby, I want to- I need to cum." She begged, her thighs tightening around my head.
"What's my name, baby?" I sucked harshly and she let out a strangled cry, bringing a smirk to my face.
"Daddy, please! Please let me cum." Wanda practically sobbed and I grinned against her. I doubled my efforts, making rapid circles in her clit with my tongue whilst cropping my fingers so I was hitting her g-spot with every pump of my hand. Moments later, my girlfriend came hard, a broken moan of my name bursting from her lips followed by a string of curse words.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and withdrew my now-soaked mouth as she came down from her high. After planting a soft, barely-there kiss on her inner thigh, I crawled up Wanda's limp body, dripping kisses to her heated skin every now and then. She opened her piercing eyes as I reached her face and grinned at me as if in a daze. Her hands came up to gently cup my face as she brought me into a sweet, loving kiss.
"I love you, Wanda."
"I love you too, krasivaya."
*End of Flashback*

The next morning, my girlfriend and I walked hand in hand into the kitchen. Practically all of the team were sat there eating breakfast. All eyes turned to us as we entered, and suddenly we were being scrutinised by almost every Avenger, most of whom were smirking or looking highly amused.
"Uh, hey guys." I said, perplexed as to why everyone was staring so blatantly at us.
"Morning, lovebirds." Sam said playfully.
"Had fun last night?" Clint grinned as I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Um, yeah? I guess?"
"From what I heard, you guys were 'having fun' all night long." Nat teased. My eyes widened as I realised the meaning of my best friend's words. Wanda gasped quietly.
"Y/N, you must be some kind of sex god, because I could hear little Miss Maximoff all the way down the hall." Tony added. I'm pretty sure that if a hole had opened up in the ground and swallowed me up right there and then I would've been eternally grateful.

"Oh my god." My girlfriend muttered as she buried her crimson face in her hands. My eyes were lasered to the floor, my face burning up.
"Congrats, Wanda. You two are officially louder than Nat and I." Carol smirked at Wanda's red face.
"And really, Y/N? I did not have you pegged as someone with a Daddy kink." Nat said as her girlfriend wrapped her arms round her, raising her eyebrows at me. If possible, my blush deepened.
"Fucking hell." I murmured. "This isn't going away anytime soon, is it?"
"Nope!"

*********
A/N So I wrote some gay poetry the other day if anyone wants to read it?