Alycia Debnam-Carey: Safe In Her Arms

I stood on my tiptoes and looked through the crowds of people swarming into the arrivals hall. My fingers tapped against my thigh anxiously. I couldn't wait to see her. It had been 3 months since I had last held my fiancé, since I had seen her in person. She had been away working on The 100 up in Vancouver and had to leave me behind. It was so inconveniently timed because I had proposed to her just 2 weeks beforehand.

After a few more moments, I began to panic. What if she missed her flight? But then I found her bright green eyes amongst the passengers. She was wearing ripped blue jeans and a grey hoodie that I recognised as mine. She bit her lip and I waited for her to see me. Our eyes connected and I started walking briskly towards her, pushing past people in my need to hold her. Her luggage was forgotten as she began sprinting through the airport towards me. I opened my arms to catch her as she jumped.

Alycia's legs wrapped around my waist and she buried her face in my neck. An overwhelming sense of love and pure happiness spread through my body and I hugged her tightly. A single tear fell from my chin and onto the floor because of my high-running emotions.
"Oh my god, I missed you." She mumbled as she pulled away, her own tears falling freely.
"I missed you more, love." With my arms still around her, she pulled me forwards and our lips met for the first time in 3 months. It was perfect and I couldn't help but smile.

I heard awing beside us and turned in Alycia's embrace to find her cast mates looking at us with clasped hands and adoring pouts. I waved in greeting and they walked over to where I was stood with my arms wrapped loosely around Alycia's waist and my head on her shoulder.
"Hi." I said.
"I'm Lindsey."
"Marie."
"And this is Eliza. Guys, this is Y/N, my fiancé." She toyed with the engagement ring on my fourth finger as she introduced me to her friends.
"Nice to finally put a face to the girl Alycia won't shut up about." Marie said and grinned cheekily. I laughed as the girl in my arms slapped Marie playfully and blushed.

After the girls had all collected their luggage we headed out to my car, a large 7-seater that was originally my mum's. Alycia intertwined her fingers with my spare hand as we drove away from Sydney Airport and towards our apartment. Eliza, Marie and Lindsey had booked a hotel room in the building next to ours.
"So how did you guys meet?" Lindsey asked from the back seat. Keeping my eyes on the road, I squeezed Alycia's hand for her to tell the story.
"We met in a bar after a concert and I woke up in her bed the next morning. Things kinda went went from there." Eliza and Marie laughed light-heartedly.
"Yeah, and I remember you stole my favourite cosy shirt that day." I commented with my hand still clutching my fiancé's. "At least I know where my best hoodie went now." I said pointing to Alycia. She hugged herself tightly.
"Mine now."

Marie, Lindsey and Eliza thanked me for the lift and headed upstairs to unpack. I then grabbed Alycia's suitcase for her and jammed the button on the elevator to take us up to our floor. She was silent the whole way.
"How prepared should I be for the mess behind this door?" She had a mischievous look in her magnificent eyes. I rolled mine and inserted the key.
"Have some more faith in me." She looked around our basically spotless apartment, clearly impressed. I threw the keys into the little glass bowl by the door and turned to find her gone. I headed towards the only closed door in the space. It led to our bedroom.

I opened the door and immediately I was thrown onto the bed and pinned down by my fiancé. My breath caught in my throat at the look in her eyes.
"You have no idea how many times I wished I could just pin you against a wall and fuck you when I was filming. Just hearing your voice over the phone did that to me." Her voice dripped with lust.
"I'm here now." Was all I could reply within my haze of arousal. She grinned down at me and hungrily attached her lips to my neck. I groaned and gripped her hips. She trailed kisses all down my neck and along my collarbone, dragging her tongue over my most sensitive spots.

"Shit, baby." I muttered and brought my thigh up in between her legs. She moaned against the base of my throat. She made quick work of my shirt and bra, throwing them behind her into the room. Wasting no time, she rolled one of my nipples in between her thumb and index finger, swirling her tongue around the other. My back arched off the bed into her touch. God, I'd missed her.

After she was finished with my breasts, she trailed her tongue down my stomach. I grabbed her jumper and tore it off her, reaching around her back for her bra. Once that was off, I pulled her back up and smashed our lips together. Our tongues danced together and our teeth clashed with need. Gripping her hips, I brought my mouth down onto her left breast, gently biting down on her nipple.
"Jesus..." She muttered as she pressed further into me. I moved my mouth to her other breast and gave it the same attention. I grabbed her waist and flipped her over.

Making my way down her toned abs, I sucked a few dark purple hickeys. I reached the button of her jeans and managed to undo it first try. I remember the first time we had sex, I couldn't undo it and she laughed so hard. Smiling slightly at the memory, I tugged her jeans down her perfect legs. She kicked them off her ankles and tangled her hands in my hair. The damp patch on her underwear was growing by the second and I decided to tease her a bit.

I gripped her hips to hold her down and licked up the inside of her thighs, my breath tickling her centre over her underwear. Alycia groaned and tried to pull my head up to where she needed me most.
"Y/N." She growled in warning. I glanced up at her to find her usually green eyes almost black with lust. I gave in and took the top of her pants in between my teeth and dragged them off her legs.

Before I could do anything, Alycia grabbed my jeans and tore them off my legs.
"Horny?" I smirked
"Fuck you."
"I wish you would." She glared up at me challengingly and I took the hint. Sometimes leaving a dark mark, I made my way back up her thighs to her core. She scratched my scalp in anticipation and my skin tingled where she touched me. My lips wrapped around her clit and she moaned. Sucking gently, I reached up for her hand. This was our way of saying that we were comfortable and that we loved each other. Our fingers intertwined and I flicked my tongue out at her clit. She gasped and gripped my hand a little tighter.

"Baby...m-more..." She stammered, her eyes squeezed shut. I obliged by slowly pushing a finger into her dripping core. She moaned, louder this time, and her hips bucked towards me. With my tongue still working her clit, I added another finger and started pumping them in and out. "I'm so close...don't stop..."

Within a few moments, she was crying out my name helplessly and her walls were tightening around my fingers. Pulling my fingers out and sucking them clean, I moved up her panting body. I placed a soft kiss on her lips as she recovered from her high. Just as her breathing returned to normal, I felt her hands turning me over and pinning me to the bed. Her hair fell around us like a long brown and blonde curtain. She looked at me with nothing but love and passion in her eyes before kissing me tenderly, as if I would break if she pressed too hard.

Moving down my neck and chest, she left a few hickeys on my collarbones and ribcage. I gulped and gripped the bedsheets. As she reached my underwear, she slid a hand under the thin material. I gasped at the contact and threw my head back onto the pillow. Her fingers found my clit and added a little pressure. The knot in my stomach told me how close I was already.

With her other hand, she pulled my underwear off my legs. Lowering her mouth to my centre she immediately placed her lips onto it and pleasure shot through my body.
"A-Alycia..." She seemed to get the message and slid two fingers into me easily. I moaned and my eyes rolled back in my head.

A few pumps of her fingers was all it took to have me tipping over the edge and screaming her name into the gradually darkening room. A lazy smile crept onto my face as she pulled herself up my body and kissed my forehead.
"I missed you." She whispered.
"I missed you too. I definitely missed that." She laughed quietly and snuggled into my side as she had done many times before. She was home and so was I. Home and safe in her arms.

**********
Sorry for the long break, I just didn't have any inspiration whatsoever. Any requests?