Melissa Benoist: Angel

I woke up with the smell of bacon wafting into our room. I smiled to myself groggily and rubbed my eyes. Of course my girlfriend had gotten up earlier than me to make breakfast. I shook my head, unable to believe how the angel Melissa was had fallen for me.

I pulled on one of her big t-shirts and padded slowly into the kitchen. Sure enough, there she was, stood at the counter putting food onto plates. I smiled dreamily and walked over to her. She was too involved in making breakfast that she didn't notice me. I wound my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.
"Morning, beautiful." I mumbled and pressed a kiss to her neck.
"Hey, baby." She turned in my arms and placed her arms around the back of my neck. She grinned lovingly at me before leaning in for a kiss. I kissed her back softly, revelling in the moment.

We pulled back slowly and rubbed our noses together, a comfort habit we'd adopted almost immediately after we started dating. Call us strange, but it was our way of saying 'I love you' without speaking.

"Breakfast?" She asked and I nodded enthusiastically. Melissa was an amazing cook. She chuckled and pulled me over to the kitchen island. I sat down and pulled her into my lap. She giggled again and started to feed me bits of bacon and eggs.

It was Melissa's day off from work, so we planned to sit around in our pyjamas, watch TV and largely do nothing. Once we'd finished eating, we migrated over to the living room. I lay down on the couch and she snuggled into my arms. She logged into Netflix and scrolled through, picking a show and putting it on. My eyes were glued to her face. She was so gorgeous. I played with her blonde hair and kissed her forehead every so often.

That's how we stayed the whole day, just cuddled up together. And it couldn't have been more perfect.

******
@killabish was this ok?