Polly Cooper: The Other 3 Coopers

Polly and I had always been very cautious about PDA when we were at her house. I knew that her parents, despite their liking for me, wouldn't take kindly to seeing us in a compromising position. So that's why I was quite surprised when Polly grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed, only to twirl me around to the music playing softly out of her stereo. I giggled happily as she pulled me back to her, wrapping her arms around my neck as I placed mine on her hips. We swayed slowly from side to side, keeping in time to the song.
"This is nice." I murmured and my girlfriend smiled at me before pecking my lips. Before she could fully pull away, I chased her lips and kissed her again. It was completely innocent and sweet.

Our moment was interrupted by a short knock on the door. I barely had time to pull back from Polly before her father opened the door. He surveyed us from the doorway, my blushing face making it look as if we were doing more than merely dancing and kissing.
"Dad, hi." Polly said, her cheeks tinted pink.
"Oh, er, I didn't know Y/N was here." I smiled awkwardly up at him. "Anyway, your mother wants to know if you're coming to dinner with us tonight."
"Actually, Y/N and I planned to go to the drive-in tonight." Mr Cooper looked down at his shoes.
"Oh, ok. Um, ok, bye." He muttered before backing out of the room, leaving the door open behind him.

Later that night, at the drive-in, Polly and I laughed at how awkward the encounter had been.
"God, he looked like he wanted nothing more than to disappear!" She giggled, leaning against my shoulder. I chuckled too, pressing a kiss to her temple. "I know we were only dancing, but he made it feel like he'd caught us having sex!"
"Thank god we weren't, or I'd never be allowed in your house ever again." Polly turned and looked at me.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course, baby." The movie largely forgotten, I gave her my full attention.
"If our parents didn't want us together, would it change anything?" It was so quiet it was almost a whisper. She said it fairly evenly, but I could see the anxiety in her soft blue-green eyes. I gently grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers.
"Absolutely not, on my part. Unless it bothered you-"
"It wouldn't."
"Then I would just say screw 'em. I love you Polly, and that's all that matters."
"I love you too, Y/N."

About 2 weeks later, I was sat at my desk in my room doing my History homework, when my phone lit up with a text.
Polly😻💗: Hey you. I saw you eyeing me at cheerleading practise today.
Y/N❤️🌏: Is that an issue?
Polly😻💗: No. What is an issue is that I'm in an empty house and you're not here.
Y/N❤️🌏: Your family's out?
Polly😻💗: Yeah, for about an hour. How fast can you get here?
Y/N❤️🌏: I'm getting in the car now.

I drove as fast as the law allowed me to over to the Cooper house. Polly was stood in the open doorway, waiting for me. As soon as I was close enough, she grabbed me by my collar and smashed our lips together. Walking forwards, I closed the door with my foot and tangled my hands in her golden hair. She pushed me up against the door and slid her tongue into my mouth. Her hands travelled down to my hips. Pushing off the door slightly, I turned her so her back was against the door. She moaned into my mouth and I grabbed the back of her thighs.
"Jump." I mumbled and she jumped so I was holding her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I disconnected our lips. She whined quietly, but gasped when I attached my mouth to her neck, sucking and nipping at her skin.
"Wait..." She gasped out. I pulled back and looked at her, worried I'd done something wrong. "Bedroom. Now." I grinned as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs.

As soon as we got to her room, Polly shoved me onto the bed and clambered on top of me. She hungrily attached our lips again and slid her hands under the hem of my shirt, raking her nails across my stomach. I placed my hands on her waist, but they slowly moved down onto her ass. I squeezed and she moaned against my lips.

We were so involved in our make-out, that we didn't hear the front door open, nor footsteps coming towards the room.
"Polly, I-" Polly rolled off me in shock and stared balefully up at at her mom, who was now frozen in the doorway. I could feel the blush on my face as I swallowed nervously.
"Um, hi Mrs Cooper." I mumbled, playing with my fingers anxiously. Polly took my hand to stop me and smiled at me weakly.
"Polly, could I have a word. Now." Her mom gritted out, gesturing to the hallway. My girlfriend gulped and nodded timidly, following her mom out of the room.