Sophie Turner: Privacy

"Y/N, they're here!" My older brother Kit yelled up the stairs. I shut my sketchbook and got off my bed. It was the 26th of December, Kit's 31st birthday, and he was having a small get-together with his friends from Game of Thrones.

When I got downstairs, I found my brother already at the door. He was jumping up and down like an excited 2 year old. I laughed at his antics.
"Go on then." He smiles and flung open the door. A loud shout of 'Happy Birthday!' reached my ears.

One by one, his castmates filed into our house. There was Emilia, Iwan, Richard, Mel and Sophie. Sophie and I exchanged tentative smiles. We had met several times before, and I was head over heels for her. According to my brother, she quote 'wouldn't shut up' about me. But both of us were too scared to make a move, so we settled for light conversation, shy glances and small smiles.

Kit ushered everyone into the living room and I ended up sitting next to Sophie on the couch.
"Hi." She said quietly, her bright blue eyes sparkling.
"Hi." I replied, smiling softly at her.
"Aw!" Emilia cooed at us. I looked away from the beautiful red-head next to me and blushed.

As the afternoon progressed, Kit produced a crate of beer. Everyone aside from Sophie and I began drinking. We were both old enough to drink, her being 21 and me being 20, but we just didn't feel like it.

The drunker my brother and his friends got, the more they poked fun at Sophie and I. We simply rolled our eyes and continued talking.
"Sophie and Y/N sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-"
"Ok, I'm going upstairs." I cut my brother off mid-song and stood up. All the grown-ups burst out laughing. "Soph, do you want to come?" She nodded gratefully.
"Don't be too loud!" Richard yelled before collapsing into a fit of giggles. I held my middle finger up over my shoulder as I walked up the stairs.

Sophie followed me into my room and sat on my bed. We smiled nervously at each other. Her gorgeous eyes found my closed sketchbook on my pillow.
"What's that?" She asked.
"My sketchbook."
"You draw?" She said curiously. I nodded. "Can I... can I see?" The hope on her face had me agreeing helplessly.

I perched next to her in my bed as she flipped through my drawings. I gazed at her in a trance. I was so in awe of her effortless beauty. "Y/N, these are amazing!" She glanced up and caught me staring. But instead of look away, she bit her lip and stared right back. "Y/N..."
"Sophie..."

Slowly, she meant forwards, stopping an inch from my face. I grinned and connected our lips softly. Her hands grasped both of mine and I laced our fingers together. Kissing Sophie felt like releasing a breath I didn't know I'd been holding. It felt like freedom and joy.

Keeping our lips together, she placed her hands in my shoulders and pushed me into my back. I wrapped my arms around her waist, revelling in her touch. Her tongue darted out and slid across my bottom lip. I parted my lips, allowing her to trace her tongue across the roof of my mouth. I whimpered and squeezed her waist.

God knows how long we spent making out on my bed like that. A quiet click made us both jump. I blushed furiously as I saw our friends heads peeking round my bedroom door, Kit holding up his phone.
"I knew it!" Iwan exclaimed. I wrung my hands nervously. Mine and Sophie's faces were crimson red. A loud beep came from my phone. It was a message from Kit. I opened it and saw a photo of Sophie on top of me, both our eyes closed, smiles on our faces as we kissed. Discreetly setting it to my home screen, I opened my mouth to scold my brother.
"We'll give you two some privacy." Mel said and winked. They all backed out of my room.

Sophie turned to me with a hungry look in her eyes.
"Where were we?" She muttered, pinning my hands to the bed and crawling on top of me. I gulped and crashed my lips onto hers once again.

********
I didn't really like how this turned out but oh well🤷🏼‍♀️