Sister

Virgil's POV:

Sofia~ What do you think?

I was speechless. She looked completely different. What used to be a purple T-shirt, light blue jeans, and red running shoes. Was know a black crop top, ripped high-rise black jeans, and black high heel boots that went all the way up to her knee. Her hair also went from straight to wavy, and she had it on the left side of the face. Slightly covering her left eye. Her makeup went from natural to smoky eyes and black lips. And if that wasn't enough, she also had black claw nails, but to be honest... it still felt like she was missing something.

Roman's POV:

She looked amazing! A bit dark for my taste, but still looked amazing. I never noticed how curvy her body was in her baggy oversized clothes, compared to the now skin tight outfit she was in. I saw Virgil staring, and why wouldn't he. He obviously loves her. How could I ever think I had a chance with him.

Virgil~ Somethings missing.

What could possibly be missing?

Patton~ What do you mean she looks amazing!

Virgil~ Her arms are to bare. *snaps* There. Now that, looks perfect.

He had added a black leather jacket to her outfit. It had golden zippers, four pockets, golden buttons, and the shade of black was the darkest I had ever seen. It actually looked extremely familiar.

Sofia~ Virgil - is this?

Virgil~ "My jacket from when I was younger? Yeah. It doesn't fit me anymore, so I thought you could have it. " he said with a poorly hidden smile.

Sofia~ "Virgillll!!! THANK YOU!!!" She then basically tackled him into a hug.

Virgil never hugs people... ever. And I couldn't help but feel angry, but sad none the least.

Virgil~ "Of course. Anything for my lil sis."

"WHAT?!" Me and Patton said in unison.

"I'm sorry, lil sis? " I asked as all my thoughts of their relationship suddenly vanished into thin air.

"You guys didn't know?" She asks, as if its the most obvious thing in the world.

"Is it even possible to be related to each other? I mean besides Thomas."

"It is very much possible. If they posses enough similarities, and are of the opposite gender." Logan informed us.

Logan knew?! When did he plan on telling us. I mean, he didn't even seem surprised, so he must have known.

"That so awesome! Why didn't you tell us sooner?! Wait, does that mean we all have sisters?" Patton asked with much excitement in his voice.

"In fact, we all do indeed, have a sister of our own. It's just a matter of time before they appear." Logan said with some what of a smile.

I could feel myself getting happier by the second. First I find out they is no romantic connection between the two darks, then I find out I have a sister. How in the heckidy-heck did I not know I had a sister.

"I bet my sister, is the fairest of ALL princesses. Just like I'm the most handsome of all the princes."

Virgil's POV:

"Boy Princey, way to make it all about you."

"I am not making this all about mee! I'm just stating the obvious." He says overreacting.