Tough Love

💢GORE WARNING💢

Sofia's POV:

I was hot. My clothes attract heat. All I did was take them off and let everyone see my disgusting, scar covered, and abused, body. So what? I didn't care. But Deceit did. He cared very, very, much.

I was laying on my bed, waiting for him to punish me, abuse me, cut me, nearly kill me, and leave. But whatever, it's not like I'm not use to it. He does it everyday. The only difference is that today he'll be mad. I heard yelling from downstairs. Then, my door busts open.

"YOU ARE SO STUPID! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST DID?!" I could here the anger in his voice.

I looked at him, seeing the blood run down his nose, and drip down his chin.

"You're bleeding. It looks good on you." I smirked.

He stomps in. When he reaches me, he grabs my ankle and pulls me of my bed. I yelled in pain. I actually felt it dislocate. I looked down. You could see my ankle popped to the side. Luckily my skin didn't rip so no blood was exposed. He grabbed me by the neck, pulling me up to him.

"Don't play smart with me. You are mine, and you will do as I say. If I tell you to not let anyone know, YOU DON'T. LET. ANYONE. KNOW!" His eyes glowed yellow. He threw me towards the door which was still open, and I ended up hitting Virgil's door, and falling on my side.

I looked up and saw everyone staring, shocked and scared. I stared back, not knowing what to do. I couldn't run with my ankle, but I didn't want them to witness my daily pain. My mind was racing with thoughts of would happen after this.

They'll pity me. Treat me like a child.

He won't care about having to hide it anymore, and abuse me when and where ever.

He'll scar my face.

He'll be rougher.

They'll be too scared to do anything.

I'll have to fight back.

I'll have to hurt the one I love.

My thoughts are cut off by Deceit grabbing my neck and pulling me up again. I couldn't breathe. I felt my neck would break any second. I see a green wall appear in the hall blocking off his room as he dragged me to it. He opens the door and throws me inside, shutting and locking the door behind him.

Green swirls appear around my wrist and ankles, forcing me to walk to his bed and lay with my arms and legs spread open. As I do, he's undressing. Watching me with his glowing yellow eyes.

He lays over me and looks me over. His shirt had been removed exposing the scales on the left side of his torso. He smiles, exposing his incredibly sharp fangs, removing his gloves and tracing my cheek with his claws.

"You'll be punished extra hard after that little stunt of yours." His raspy, dry voice sent chills down my spine.

He leans down to my neck, sticking out his forked tongue, tracing a line down to my stomach.

"Deci~" His waves his hand and my voice is gone.

He suddenly bites into me, sinking his fangs into my stomach. My back arches, my tears fall, and my mouth opens to scream. Only to let out silent heavy breaths.

He continues to bite my stomach 'till there's no more room for another bite. Blood is gushing from every hole in my stomach, spilling and soaking the bed. Then his sword appears. A sword I'm all to familiar with.

He presses the point of it to my wrist pushing into my vein

He presses the point of it to my wrist pushing into my vein. He drags it all the way down to my shoulder, and can't do anything but cry silently as he does the same to my other arm and legs.

I'm bleeding so much you can't even see my skin. I start to feel light-headed from the lose of blood and the constant strain from trying to scream.

Deceit's POV:

I saw here eyes fluter close and her body go limp. I vanished my sword and just stared at her blood covered body, getting harder as I did.

She was so beautiful and strong. She only flinched when others would squirm. Her body was beautifully shaped despite everything its been through. She passed out only after losing more than gallon of blood, and covered in it, creating the beautiful master piece in front of me.

I ran my hand over her stomach, noticing she was no longer bleeding. That's another thing I love about her. She's a fast healer. I moaned feeling her warm blood on my cold hands.

~time skip 'cause I'm not comfortable writing any further~

After I finish with her, I clean up the mess and lay next to her. I trace her scars, remembering how and when they happened. Each scar telling a story, and every story made her stronger.

The others might not see that way, but I do. I see this as making her stronger and preparing her for anything that may come her way. That's what the other will never understand. That's why I didn't want them knowing. They call it abuse. I call it tough love.

I slowly fall asleep cuddling her from behind with my arm around her waist hugging tight. Making sure not to harm her any further.

A/N: What the hell did it just write?
Take it easy gays, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out! 💖