Spelled

Virgil's POV:

"That. Did not. Just. Happen." I sat there frozen. Unable to comprehend what the fuck just happened.

"I'm afraid it did." Roman, who was next to me, was also staring at the... couple?, in front of us.

They stared at each other then went to the kitchen to finish making lunch. Sofia did the cooking and... he (not saying his name) just stood there, touching her, saying things, kissing her, hugging her, and the weird part is that she lets him.

"Something's not right." I say. Roman looks at me, takes my hand and kisses it.

"Virgil I know you don't like him and neither do I, but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be happy. Even if it is with your sister." He says softly.

"No, not that. I mean, doesn't it seem weird that she was willing to kill him 4 hours ago, and now all of a sudden she lets him do whatever he wants to her. It's not like her to forgive someone so easily." He looked back to them, concentrating on what he did.

Roman's POV:

I focused on his actions. He stood behind her with his hands on her hips while she cooked. His head rested on her shoulder. He seemed to be whispering to her and she would respond.

"She's acting normal." I tell Virgil.

"And since when is it normal for us to act normal?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Hmph." He had a point.

"Lunch is ready!" Sofia yells loud enough for everyone to hear.

Patton and Logan walk into the living room as Sofia sets the table. They stop in their tracks as soon as they see Deceit and Sofia. Deceit spins Sofia into a hug and Sofia wraps her arms around his neck. He smirks and leans in for a kiss, which she returns. I turn to see Patton smiling, while Logan stares shocked. He looks at me, I assume looking for an answer. I shrug pulling Virgil along with me to the kitchen. Patton drags Logan to the table and we all sit down. Virgil and I next to each other on one side, Sofia in front of Virgil on the other side, and Patton And Logan on either end of the table as always. Except this time with Deceit next to Sofia. Which means he's in front of me.

We start eating and it was really good, as always. But it tasted different. Not a bad different, just different.

"Is it me, or does it taste different?" Patton asks making a face.

"It does. What did you do differently? " I say looking at Sofia.

"Nothing that I know of. But Deceit did start making it before I did. He probably used something I don't normally use."

We all look at each other thinking the same thing. DECEIT MADE THIS!?

"But beware, I poisoned it." Deceit say sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"You know I would actually believe that." Virgil says putting down his fork.

"I would too but I doubt Deceit would poison anything he knew Sofia would eat. Right?" Patton says hopefully.

"Exactly. Besides, he's eating it too." Sofia says defensively.

Why is she suddenly on his side?

"That is a fair point. I believe there is no reason for us to worry about the contents of our meal." Logan shrugs and continues to eat. Virgil picks up his fork and also continues to eat.

~time skip~

Sofia's POV:

My eyes flutter. My vision blurry. After a while I realize I'm in the common room watching a Disney movie. Patton sitting on Logan's lap in the chair right of the room. Roman and Virgil cuddling on the small couch. While I was on the big couch with Deceit.

What? Weren't we in the kitchen?

Memories from Deceit and I flood my thoughts.

He kissed me. I kissed back. Everything went black.

Then it hits me. He spelled me. I look at the clock and realize that three hours have gone by.

That son of a bitch spelled me. Again!

Deceit suddenly kisses my neck. I could feel the smirk on his face.

"Took you long enough." He whispers in my ear, and continues to kiss my neck.

"Its been 7 years. Three hours isn't that bad." I turn my head towards him, trying to get him to stop. He doesn't.

"Well now that you're back, we can have some fun."

He suddenly pushes me on the couch, hard, and attacks my neck. This gains the others attention. Not that he cares.

"Get off me!" I try to push him off but he grabs wrists and pins them to the side of head. He bites my neck hard. Making me yell in pain.

"That's for resisting."

Patton's POV:

I watched in horror. I could tell she didn't want it. I saw Roman moving to get up and help Sofia. Before he could tho, I feel something snap within her.

"I said STOP!"

She knees him in his area. He yells in pain pulling back from her neck. She then lunges forward hitting his head with hers. He lets go of her wrists. She immediately pushes him off, kicking his face making him fall to the ground. It happened so fast I think she did something else I just didn't catch it. He laid on the floor on his back as Sofia stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Everyone was shocked at what she did, and terrified of what he'd do next. After a while Sofia comes back with bottle of tequila, and the movie changes from Big Hero 6 to Colombiana. (Awesome movie BTW) It starts after the intro, when the actual action begins. She sits on the couch and looks straight at it. Suddenly Deceit starts laughing.

"Looks like you finally grew a spine." He says after his laughter dies down.

"Yeah well since I grew one, how about I break yours." She says before gulping down about a fourth of the bottle.

I didn't know she drank. Much less like this.

"She did say that there was lot we did not know about her." Logan whispers tells me. I had forgotten everyone else was here. I look up seeing Roman and Virgil just and surprised.

Deceit chuckles as he sits on the opposite side of the couch from her. She turns to him and stares for a second. She then lays down resting her head on his lap. She lifts the bottle offering him a drink. He takes it a takes a sip giving her the bottle back. She takes a sip and goes back to watching the movie like nothing happened.

Virgil, Roman, Logan, and Patton's POV:

What. The fuck. Just. Happened.

A/N: Well this chapter sucked. But if you didn't catch on already, Deceit and Sofia have an abusive relationship. They both drink, fight, and hurt each other. Deceit is very manipulative, and Sofia is very aggressive. But they love each other and don't care what others think of their relationship.
Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out! 💖