I Love You (bonus chapter)

Patton had woken up early the next. He gazed at his sleeping lover next to him. Loving the way his lips parted, his bangs covered his eyes, his chest raising and lowering, his glasses crooked, and laughed at the fact that he still had his tie on. He loved everything about him, and found nothing he didn't.

Patton snapped on his clothes, kisses his lovers forehead, and left the room to start with breakfast. He enters the kitchen to see Sofia had already prepared breakfast and was setting the table.

"Hey Sof. You're up early." Patton says happily. She looks up at him surprised.

"Oh, hey Patt. Yeah, I didn't think you would wake up so I just did it myself." She shrugs.

"You heard huh." Patton says embarrassed.

"Who didn't?" Virgil's voice appears behind him. Making Patton jump.

Patton's POV:

Poor things, having to listen to that.

"Yeah I mean, what were you doing? Killing him?" Roman joins in.

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous you can't make Virgil scream like that." Sofia defends. Roman takes great offense to that.

"Who says I can't?" Roman smirks.

"You can't." Virgil says bluntly.

"Baaabe, you're supposed to be on my side." Roman whines.

Logan appears in his seat. He's sitting leaning forward, his hair was messy, his face showing pain. We all stare at him, taking in his appearance.

"Uh, Logan, you alright?" Roman says breaking the silence. Logan just nods.

"Why did you snap here? Why didn't you just walk?" Virgil asks.

"I, uh...*clears throat *... I can't walk." Logan mutters quietly, looking down. Suddenly everyone looks at me.

"Damn Patt." Sofia says.

"How do you do it?" Roman asks.

"Can you be my boyfriend?" Virgil says. Roman pushes his arm.

A/N: This was supposed to be an awkward scene but I feel like they are so used to things like this that they would just go with it.
Take it easy guys, gals, and, non-binary pals. 💖