Prank?

Virgil's POV:

"No." Roman says a look of fear.

"Whyyy nooooot?" I beg.

"No. I am not letting you slap me."

"Why? It would really sell it."

"An action of physical contact will make the prank more believable." Logan adds.

"See."

We were waiting for Sofia to leave her room so we could start the argument.

"Fine... promise me it won't be hard."

"Of course not, and if it is," I kiss his cheek. "I'll kiss it better."

"Awwwwww." I turn to see Patton fanboying at he table.

We hear a door open. Sofia walks to the kitchen, grabs a glass of water, and leans on the counter.

"Sorry." Roman whispers in my ear.

I turn to face him. He was staring at her.

Sofia's POV:

I was on my phone leaning on the counter. I got the feeling that some one was staring at me. I look up to see... Roman?... staring at me from the couch.

What?

I ignore him and go back to my phone. The feeling still not leaving. I look up, and Roman is still staring at me.

O-kayy

About a minute and he still doesn't look away.

"What Roman?!" I yell making him jump and look away.

"Uh, um, n-nothing." He stutters. Virgil looks at him angrily.

"Were you staring at her?" Virgil asked him.

"What? No." Not very convincing Princey. He looks down and turns away from him. Sneaking a glace my way.

"You were staring at her! What the hell Roman?!" Virgil yells suddenly. He pushes him off and stands up.

"Are you serious?!" Virgil yells again. Roman stands holding is hands up defensively. Clearly panicked.

"I promise, I wasn't."

"Yes you were, Roman!" Romans face goes serious.

"You know what? Yeah, I was staring at her." Roman says somewhat mad.

"Why?! Why, Roman?! I'm your boyfriend, not her!" Virgil was yelling at the top of his lungs. His arms dramatically waving around as he does.

"No. It's just.. " Roman stops himself.

"It's just what?!" Virgil yells in his face.

"I don't love you anymore!" Roman yells back.

Virgil freezes. He takes a step back. Roman with a hurt look on his face.

"What?" Virgil said quietly.

"I don't love you, anym~" Virgil slaps him, interrupting him. Roman nearly falls. He faces Virgil holding his cheek.

"You deserve that. For using me." Virgil says through gritted teeth. Anger dropping from every word.

"I didn't use you, I ~" Roman tries to defend himself but Virgil interrupts.

"Oh, you didn't! Then what did you do?" Virgil crosses his arms.

"I didn't use you, Virgil. I did love you but," he looks at me. "I fell for someone else."