Love Triangle

Roman's POV:

My sister as finally arrived! I already have the entire day planned in just the first five minutes of finding out.

"Roman I doubt she would want to see you defeat a dragonwitch." Logan said bluntly.

"You don't know that." I defended

"He's right though. I much rather watch Sofia defeat her demons." Love wrapped her arms around Sofia's from behind.

"I'm flattered, but I haven't fought demons in about 8 years." Sofia said with a chuckle, removing Love's arms.

"But if you want, you can see me train. I train Monday through Friday by myself, and Saturdays with Roman." Sofia moved away from Love, and walked to the door. Love didn't noticed she was trying to leave and followed after her.

"Oh ok. I'll make sure to stop by tomorrow. See you both train." Love said excitedly.

"Okay. I uh, have to do something." Sofia rushed out.

"Okay! Love y-" Sofia shut the door before Love could finish.

Love didn't seem to mind. She turned, and ran to Sofia's bed, a somewhat worried expression on her face. Love jumped on the bed, landing on her stomach, and reached for something under it.

"Sister? May I asked what it is you are doing?" Love ignored my question and pulled out a box from under Sofia's bed.

She sat up on the bed, placing the box on her lap. She seemed hesitate. Her hands on the lid, and eyes closed. She slowly opened the box, peering into it. Her faced dropped.

Love's POV:

I had hope that she wouldn't have the box anymore, or at least not use it. I closed the box and put it back in its place. I get up, walk to Sofia's weapon wall, and press the button.

It had black walls and silver tables with all her weapons on them. There was also red skulls here and there, taking the place of the weapons Sofia currently had with her. I sighed sadly.

What're you carrying Sofi?

Virgil's POV:

Love grabbed one of the red skulls. She poked it's left eye, and a hologram-type thing appeared on the table. It was a red pocket knife, with a shiny black blade. Love then poked it's right eye, making the hologram disappear, and put the skull back.

She grabbed another and did the same. This was a black gun with red skulls on it.

She did this with three other skulls. On the third one though, she stood there longer. Staring at whatever it was. She was blocking my view of it.

"Love, you okay?" I asked.

"Huh? Uh yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Her voice was forced to be happy. I could tell from the times Roman forced a happy voice.

She took a deep breathe and turned with a smile, also forced. "So, Roman. Logan said you had the day planned to spend with me."

"Ah, yes. First I was thinking of making the perfect breakfast. If you will please accompany me to the kitchen, I will prepare whatever your heart desires." Roman held his hand out, which Love happily took. Love told Roman everything she wanted, as we walked out of Sofia's room.

I heard muffled voices coming from Deceit's room, making me stop. I couldn't make out everything, just a few words.

"You coming kiddo?"