Dancing with the Devil

Romans' POV:

Disgusting! What is this horrid place. Death around every corner and the smell made my stomach turn. Not that I would show it.

Everyone stared at me and I stared back. I might be hated but I'm the royalty here. These peasants are incapable of doing anything to me. I straighten my spine with shoulders back, chest out and chin up. One hand on the reigns and the other on my sword.

I kept my eye on everyone and anyone who dared come close. I was behind the rest, making sure they were safe, as Octavia cleared the path up front. They bowed their heads and made way as she passed but glared at the rest of us with pure hate.

We finally made it to the castle doors and were told to unmount our horse. Quickly, I slide off the saddle and swiftly made my way toward the ladies, offering a helping gentleman's hand. Olivia was off and helping Ivy before I even got close so I opted to help Michelle instead.

"Alright. Once you're in, my job is done and I'm not sorry for any trauma you got or while get." Octavia stood by the doors with her hand on her hip.

Patton basically ran in, Logan running after him. I was concerned for Pat. He looked like he about to puke, cry, and faint at the same time. The girls on the other hand were barely fazed....odd. I walked in after them and the inside was beautifully terrifying to say the least.

Patton's POV:

Death....

Murder....

Rape....

The emotion, the violence, the audacity to do such horrible things!

Sadness ....

Anger....

Fear....

With my heart pounding and my head spinning, my body could take no more.

Scary....

Horror...

Terror...

I ran inside, hoping to get away from it all.

Kill....

Take....

Revenge...

I froze at the sight. My mind, heart, and instincts all yelled one thing.

Evil

Author's POV:

I am bouncing off these walls

Notice my hands begin to twitch

Unprovoked assaulting of my conscious wit

Me and TV are enemies

Sickening static surrounds my mind

I'm losing it

And realizing that after days of thought that

I'm stuck self-torturing

My meds are failing me

The music blasted throughout the "ball room" even though was more so a bigass room used for partying.

It was the biggest room in the entire kingdom, second only to the dinning room, which was almost twice in size. The 'ballroom' was separated into four sections: party, drink, rest, and pleasure.

The party section had a 3ft high black metal stage that went against the entire left wall and a marble black dance floor took up half of the room, stopping just before the small path way that was in front of the door. Dim red, purple, green and yellow lights danced around the dance and stage area. The stage held a set of drums and guitars along with three microphone stands, currently being used by the royal band, along with a piano in the back and to the right of the stage was a DJ table.

Time stands still, but I cannot

I should strap myself in bed

I guess I'll sleep when I am dead

Talk to myself, lie in the darkness so content

As the sun begins to rise

I can barely shut my eyes

The drinking area was a square bare in the far right corner, small, but drinks of all colors were lined up against both walls from top to bottom. The booth held up to 10 people, five on each side, and had a black base with a gold outline. A glass pane covered the top and revealed a pool of blood that moved about in small waves. The bar stools were similar except the tops were cushioned and embroidered with gems.

The bartender was a good looking man of black skin and dark hair. He seemed a normal man if not for the silver bat wings on his back. His wings fluttered as they carried the man up to the 30ft high wall to grab a top shelf liquor bottle, then gracefully landed back down back on his feet to prepare the order.

Creatures of all sorts it seemed filled the room as they moved to and fro. Ordering drinks and returning to their company.

Black tables were spaced out around a quarter of the room along with red royal chairs. Each having arms rests, ample sitting space, and full-body back rests. No one had worse and no had better. They were all equal.

The wall opposite of the door was red. The words 'sleepover fun', 'Love tap tap taps', 'fun time foxy', 'juicy butthole' and 'love at first fuck' were written in bold green and black letters. The path leading to them from the entrance door had 'happy trail' glowing yellow on the floor.

Sofia partied hard and drank harder. She had an almost empty bottle of the strongest whiskey in her grip and not a care in the world. Deceit was no better. Drunk off his ass and drugged out of this world, it was a mystery how he was dancing. Or more so swaying at this point.

Having the time of there lives, they forgot everything around them, about them and about their past. They just new drinks, drugs, music, and pleasure.