Life's a song

They stood in silence, trying to process the argument that happened before them. Both couples holding each other protectively, staring confused and scared at the now darkly dressed women before them. The sound of a slamming door snapping them out of their shock.

Olivia heavily sat herself on her pink throne, with her head in her hands. She knew Sofia wasn't going to like it but she didn't expect for this to happen. She honestly hoped Virgil would choose the light purple suit she had also given him the choice of wearing, seeing as light purple was the only ''dark'' color that was socially acceptable here besides blue.

"Olivia...what was that about?" Roman asked cautiously. He's voice was quiet, as to not disrupt the tense silence that had been draped over the room like a heavy blanket.

Olivia sighed deeply as she straightened her back, gently placing her hands flat on her knees. Keeping her head up she responded with a calm and royal voice.

"Sofia is...not welcomed here. Ever since my father, the king, made it law that no darks were to be allowed within our land, she and anyone else who wore dark colors were forced out of it....including the Queen, her mother." Olivia looked at Virgil with sorry eyes before she lowered her gaze to the floor. Swallowing, she forced the lump that crept it way up, back down her throat and rose from her throne. Walking down the few steps, she made her way to the other side of the room. "It was almost every time that a crime was committed, the criminal wore black. If not then gray or red...it became clear to my father that these colors meant evil, and everyone who wore them were villains. So he banished them all to the DarkLands in order to protect our people."

"The DarkLands? What's that?" Patton quietly asked, tilting his head slightly.

"A place you never want to visit!" Everyone turned to the new voice that came from one of the many doors that connected with the many hallways that took you to different sections of the grand castle.

"That DarkLands are the combination of everything evil, kept in a confined area. It is home the to the darkest and most evil things of Thomas's mind, and even though Thomas is a good person, the mind is a dangerous thing. You should never go there, especially if you have no experience with danger." Ivy closed the door behind her, talking has she walked to her lover.

She wore a simple dress made of a purple corset that hugged her waist nicely, and shiney blue silk that flowed elegantly over her long legs and dragged lightly on the floor. Her slightly longer shoulder length hair was a beautiful mix between black, purple and blue. It shinned beautifully in the sunlight, contrasting the purple from the blue and the blue from the black. Her makeup shared the same colors. Blended and combined so perfectly it rivalled the magnificent mystery that is space, its stars portrayed with the white glitter that lay over her eyes. Her matching nails short and in perfect shape. It was formal like Logan yet unique like Virgil.

Olivia turned to face her with a serious-scolding-gentle expression. "They are not all bad, Ivy. You know that."

"And the ones who are, are beyond dangerous. They will, and have, committed the worse of crimes possible, and here in imagination, that is saying something."

"Exactly! We have banished them along with innocent and defenseless people. Our people. My people! I kicked them out like an unwanted animal! I agreed with my father and I shouldn't have! I should have defended my sister and fought for my people!" Olivia waved her arms around to make her point, then marched out of the room. Everyone else followed like duckings.

Olivia's POV:

I was trying to keep my calm and ended up throwing it out the window. I stomped out the room with no intention than to get away from the very room this all started in.