I'm Sorry

Sofia's POV:

Me and Virgil went to the kitchen since Patton had been surfing for the most time.

We enter the kitchen to see Patton siting in a ball on the floor crying. Virgil kneels next him. Patton immediately hugs him, crying into his jacket. I kneel in front of him.

"Patton." He jumps at my voice, and cries harder.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Just look into my eyes okay. Can you do that?" My voice soft and friendly.

My eyes turn white as he stares into them. All his sadness leaving though his eyes and entering into mine. My heart rate increases and my eye begin to tear up. Him getting happier.

After a few minutes, he jumps up off the ground. He laughs as he runs towards the door and opens it.

"Ahhhhh, a perfect and sunny day. Isn't that wonderful!" He runs outside, doing who knows what.

"You okay?" Virgil asked me. I was know in the spot Patton was. Trying my best to hold back the tears.

"Y-yeah. I'm uh, I'm fine." I stood up and went to Logans room. Virgil close behind.

We enter Logans room. We see him curled up on his bed, sobbing quietly. He realizes someone is in his room and sits up slowly. His eyes lay on me and he snaps.

"What do you want?! Are you here to make me feel worse?! Because I doubt you can!" He yells at me. His voice sounding with sadness, fear, and anger. I ignore him and sit on his bed. My eyes already white.

"Focus on my eyes." I say. My voice hypnotising. His depressed state vanishing as he looks into my eyes. His sadness adding to Patton's and my own. Once finished, he smiles stands up.

"It was nice seeing you, but I must return to my schedule." He says as he leave the room. Meanwhile I'm staring at the wall, clawing at the blankets.

"You sure you okay?" Virgil asks me, noticing my actions. I nod and stand up.

"One more left to go." I walk past him towards Roman's room. He sighs and follows.

Roman was pacing around the room, pacing back and forth mumbling to himself.

"I'm a prince... that's not enough... he deserves better... I love him... do I deserve him... I've done... no... what about... no..."

"You alright babe?" Virgil says putting a hand on his shoulder. Roman jumps. He looks at Virgil, then at me, then Virgil, then me.

"Roman?" Virgil asks worried.

"I'm sorry." Roman says before running out the room. Virgil just stands there, confused as ever.

I follow Roman to the common room. He's sitting on the couch still mumbling to himself. I walk up to him, and sit next to him.

"You were right." He says suddenly.

"What?"

"I don't deserve him. I can't even think of one reason for having him. Not one." He looks at me sadly.

"I can."

"Really? What?"

"You're kind to him, protective, and you make him happy." I tell him. He thinks about, not seeming to think its enough.

"But most importantly, he loves you." He turn to look at me.

"I think that's good as reason as any, for you to deserve him." I say as my eyes turn white once more. His sadness pilling up along with rest.

He smiles and thanks me for helping him realize the reasons for my brothers love. I force a smile and watch him leave.

I snap my fingers and appear in my room. I instantly break down. All the sadness and negative thoughts turning into tears, sobs, punches, kicks, screams, pulling of my hair, and throwing of things. I was having a full on break down. Good thing my room is sound proof huh.

Eyes

A/N: This chapter is horrible but, it's the best I got sooo, yeah.
Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out! 💖