Chocolate

Dinner went pretty well. No one fought. Sofia and Deceit acted like nothing happened, no surprise there, Virgil and Roman ended up having sex before dinner, and Logan read Patton's thoughts during dinner. Said trait teasing him, thinking... things.

Now they were now watching an after-dinner movie. Everyone except Logan and Patton that is. Those two were in Logan's room doing what they couldn't the night before.

Virgil's POV:

The TV was on full volume, the movie was at its noisiest scene, and we could STILL hear Logan's moans.

"Why can't we just snap their room soundproof? I'm sick and tired of hearing Logan scream his head off." I mean seriously, you'd think he'd be used to it by now.

"We can't Virgil. Only Thomas can make your rooms soundproof." Sofia said rolling her eyes.

"Then why is your room soundproof? I don't think Thomas even knows you-" Logan yelled suddenly, cutting Roman off.

"exist." He finished. And I'm pretty sure Logan did too.

"Female trait rooms are soundproof unless Thomas decides otherwise."

"Why?" She shrugs and lowered the volume on the TV.

Few minutes later Sofia leaves to go to the bathroom, leaving me and Roman with... him. I don't fear him as much anymore, but I'm still feel uncomfortable. I snuggle into Roman's side as much as I could and he wraps his arm around me.

"You two are disgusting."

"Wa-was that a compliment?" Roman asked.

"No." He smiles and turns back to the movie.

I turn to Roman who was just as confused. Sofia walks back with her red jacket on. She flops upside-down on the couch as her shoes fade from black to red, along with going from boots to sneakers. Her jeans turning into joggers, and her crop-top into a regular shirt. Her makeup was the same but her lips her red instead of black and she didn't have eyeshadow.

"I want chocolate." She turns to Deceit expectantly.

"You know I can't summon stuff."

"I don't want just any chocolate. I want our chocolate." He looked confused for a second.

"Wait. Are you talking about the chocolate I made when we starting dating?" He smiled happily. She giggles and nods happily.

"I'm surprised you even remember that."

"Are you kidding? That was literally the best chocolate I have ever tasted in my existence! And I've eaten a lot of chocolate." She looks at us. We nod in agreement, even though I was still trying to put together what was happening.

"Okay. But you'll have to summon everything for me."

"Yay!"

He stands up and helps Sofia off the couch. They walk to the kitchen and Sofia starts to summon ingredient after ingredient. I watch them for minute until Roman starts kissing my neck.

"What you looking at?" He whispered in my ear.

"Sofia. Shouldn't she be depressed? Especially while she's on her period." He shrugged and continued kissing me.

"Seriously Roman. We just had sex." He just bit harder. I let out a small moan by accident.

Sofia's POV:

I heard faint moans from the common room. I turn to see Roman pinning Virgil on the couch. They were pretty much eating each others face off.

"Get a room!" I yelled, throwing an apple at the coffee table. They broke apart panting. I heard them shuffling, then footsteps going up the stairs.