Perfect Match

~after breakfast~

Patton's POV:

I was in my room coloring when my door bursts open and a very stressed Sofia stomps in, slams the door shut, and falls face first on my bed.

"Ihmphmp." Her voice was muffled by my pillow.

"What was that." I asked amused.

"Ugggh! I hate him!" She rolls to her back and stares at the ceiling. I put down my crayon and sit on the bed next to her.

"What happened?" I asked calmly.

"Deceit! Deceit happened! He just had to come back with his intimidating stare, terrifying voice, and mesmerizing magic. He just HAD to come back remind me why I fell in love with him in the first place." I was shocked by what she said. I mean I knew they were a thing but.

"Oh don't act like you didn't pick up on it already." She sat up. Her back against the wall with her legs crossed, facing me.

"Yeah, we all did but, I was surprised you loved him for that." I looked at the floor thinking about it.

"Yeah well I like someone who doesn't fear me. A challenge. Someone I can fight. I want someone that knows what he wants, and goes for it. But I also want him to be troubled, unstable, unpredictable. And he's all of that! He's perfect! And I hate him for that!" She ranted.

"Can I ask why?" I sit crossed legged facing her.

"Why what? 'Why I like that type of person?' Or 'Why I hate him?'"

"Why do you hate him, if he's your perfect match?" I ask. She stares daggers into me.

"Because his perfect match is me you don't want to see." Her face showed no emotion. It sent chills down my spine. She changed for suddenly, it was terrifying.

"But enough about me. How are you and Logan doing?" She went from sad, to deadly, to care free happy. What is happening?

"Uhhh good. Good. No fights. Couple disagreements, but nothing a cuddle session can't fix." I smile at the thought of all the times Logan and I have cuddled and fallen asleep.

I feel Sofia turn sad. Depressed even. I look up and see her looking down, her long bangs covering her eyes, and she was breathing fast.

"What's wrong?" I lean forward trying to see her face.

"You fix your problems with cuddles and kisses." She looks up with grey and red eyes.

"We fix our problems fighting each other till one of us nearly dies." She lets out a dry laugh.

"But that's what you get when two dark traits get together. Nothing to balance it out. No happiness, no love. Just anger, and hate, sadness." She stares at the wall. I place my hand on her knee, making her look at me.

"I'm sure that if he didn't love you, he wouldn't treat you with the respect her does. And I know what he felt when he saw you earlier." She tilts her head.

"What?"

"It was a mix between happy, sad, respect, regret, and surprise. But the one thing that I could clearly make out, was love. He loves you, he just shows it in his own unique way." I gave her a weak smile.

Her eyes darted around the room as she took in the information. After a while she smiled, and thanked me for listening, then left. She left with so many different feelings that even I was confused by all of them. I really hope she figures it out.

Sofia's POV:

I left Patton's room still thinking about what he said. I shook my head and walked to the kitchen to start on lunch, and just as luck would have it, Deceit was there... making lunch?

"What are you doing?" He turns to me and smirks.

"Lunch. I knew it was your turn so I decided to do it for you. So you can relax." He turns back to cutting.

"Relax?" WTF he never lets me relax.

"Yes. I know my sudden appearance made you stress, and I wanted to apologize." His voice was free of sarcasm, and almost believable. Almost.

"Deceit. What are you up to?" He smirks and walks to my side.

I was leaning on the counter so he could only stand behind me. I feel his arms snakes around my waist and he rests his head on my neck, whispering in my ear.

"I just want to show you how much I love you. How much I've changed." He kisses my neck.

"Changed? Is that why the first thing you did was harass everyone?" I turn my head to look at him.

"I stopped didn't I?" He look at me with his beautiful yellow eyes.

" 'Cause I made you." He looks at my lips.

"You also made me do this." He leans forward and closes the space between our lips.

I melted into it. Its been 7 years since I've since him, kissed him, touched him. 7 years of missing and hating him, melted away into this one, long overdue kiss. I kiss back and turn around so that I'm facing him.

Deceit's POV:

I pull back from the kiss. She opens her eyes as she pulls away. A slight green with the brown of her eyes.

I love my magic.

A/N: Dun, dun, duuuuuunnnnn.
Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out! 💖