Princess

Warning: This chapter contains context that may be disturbing to some readers. Please read with caution.

Roman' POV:

HOW! CAN! LIFE! BE! SO! GOOD! YET! SO! BAD!?

For the past two days Sofia has done nothing but touch and flirt with me; and I mean touch me.

~flashback~

I walked back and forth from the kitchen to the table, placing everyone's plate in front of them. I went to give Sofia's hers, a little scared I my add. She stared me down as walked her way. When I placed the plate in front of her she placed her hand on thigh, a little too high.

"Can you bring me something to drink please?" She asked me normally. I felt her rub my inner thigh, going higher.

"Sure." I managed to strangle out the word with a voice crack.

-------------

We have been eating for about ten minute and all I feel is Sofia's leg against mine.

How the hell is her leg all the way over here without touching anyone else?! She has Virgil in front of her, next to me, and Deceit next to her, in front of me.

"Why you so quiet?" Virgil whispered to me. I panicked a little, and I think he could tell.

"Just...thinking." I shoved a piece of pancake in my mouth to avoid answering more questions, trying to kick Sofia's legs away.

-----------

I walked out of bathroom after taking a shower. My bathroom and bedroom were connected so I only had a towel wrapped around my waist.

"I can see why my brother calls you eye candy." I jumped and swirled around, dropping my towel. I scrambled to picked it up and cover myself again.

"Hmm... I thought you were bigger, judging by Virgil's screams." She shrugged and stood up from my bed.

She walked to the door. Before leaving she turned around and said "But hey, I don't judge." and walked out.

~flashback over~

Why? Why does this happen to me?! I have a boyfriend! Her brother! I also have a sexual interest! My boyfriend's sister! Ugh!!!

I walked into imagination to wait for Sofia so we could train together. Love is going to be there so HOPEFULLY, Sofia will behave.

Sofia's POV:

I'm so going to misbehave. I told Love to "Met us there." She knew what I meant.

Now. Time to convince Roman to go on a quest with me.

I walked to imagination, but instead of using the door, I popped up behind Roman who was waving his sword around.

My sword appeared in my hand silently. I drew back my sword, Roman still completely unaware....

and smacked his butt with the flat of my sword.

He yelped and turned, holding the tip of his sword against my neck.

"You have the cutest little yelp I have ever heard." He blushed and swung his sword to hit mine lightly.

"What do you want to fight today?" He asked me, going into a fighting stance.

"Actually, I was thinking we could go on a quest." I started walking ahead of him.

The room changed into a beautiful forest with beautiful giant trees. Different animals could be heard throughout the forest, along with the heavy flow and hard splashing of a waterfall. The sky was baby blue with pink-y fluffy clouds. Doves flew over us as we walked.

"This is beautiful. How did you know about this place? Not even I knew about it."

(In imagination, you can only visit places that already exist. Only Roman can create new ones. The ones he doesn't created are created by the mind.)

"Welcome to the Lightlands! Where everything good lives together in perfect harmony." I announced dramatically. Walking backwards to face him. "Ruled by a certain princess we know." I winked and turned back to walking normally.

"Wait Love rules over this land?!" Roman asked excitedly.

I didn't answer but instead starting running into the forest. I heard Roman's footsteps behind getting closer. I ran faster and took a sudden turn just before reaching the end of the forest.

I hid behind a tree and saw Roman run into a clearing, just outside the forest, with a perfect view of the pink and blue kingdom. He stopped, taking it in. He started to walk towards town, not taking his gaze of the castle. Seemingly forgetting about me.

Perfect.

I ran through the forest, the same why we came. I ran a mile past the spot we appeared in. The grass and trees started to lose their color, and the sky began to darken. The trees were eventually nothing but dangerously sharp branches, surrounded by dead grass and dark clouds, giving the deadly and intimidating appearance of the Darklands. Where everything dark and evil has been banished to keep those of the Lightlands safe.

As I neared town, I could hear the yells of arguments, the screams of terror, the clashing of metal against metal as they fought each other to the death. I saw children stealing what they could, women and men being pulled into allies, dead bodies being tossed aside to clear a path, and a gaint black and red castle, with spikes standing tall on it's corners, blood spilled on every wall, and bodies hanging from their ledge, stood in the background.

I took it all in. Memories flooding my thoughts. An insane smile crept it's way onto my face as I let out a sigh.

"It good to be home." As I looked on, I saw horse start to appear in the crowd.

It was pitch black with glowing dark yellow eyes and sharp teeth. It's hair waved as a black, shadowy, mist. It's hooves burned the ground it stepped on, as it galloped towards me. As it stood before me, it bowed its head to meet with mine.

"Hey Shadow. Haven't seen you in a while." He bobbed his head, stomping a little.

"I know. I missed you too. Mind taking me to the palace. I just ran about 10 miles." He walked around me and stood still next to me.

I jumped on his back and he immediately took off. He slowed down as we entered the town, everyone cleared a path and coward away untill we reached the castle doors.

"Welcome back my Queen." The knights said before opening the doors, bowing their heads, and letting me in.

" The knights said before opening the doors, bowing their heads, and letting me in

A/N: You guys wanted to know more about her. Well here it is.
Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out!💖