Character Intro

Thomas Sanders, a famous YouTuber, makes videos with his different sides. Them being Morality, Logic, Fantasy/Princey, and Anxiety. His sides live in his brain, also known as the mind palace. As they spend more of their time together, they start developing feelings for each other. Creating the two most unexpected, yet perfect couples.

Logicality:

Morality~  Real name being Patton, represents Thomas's feelings. Mostly happy and takes on the role as Dad to the other sides. Especially Logan, if you know what I mean.

Logic~ Real name being Logan, represents Thomas's logical side and doesn't show emotions easily......  yet.

Prinxiety:

Fantasy/Princey~ Real need being Roman, represents Thomas's dreams and creativity. Basically a real life, modern time, Disney prince. Very romantic (perfect).

Anxiety~ Real name being Virgil, represents Thomas's well, anxiety. He might seem dark and heartless but, under his dark clothes and makeup. He's the most sensitive person on earth. Although that doesn't mean he isn't rough. *wink wink*

Sure they might be opposites, but that's what makes them so perfect for each other.

A/N: Sorry if I make them seem boring but it gets better. Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out. 💖