Soundproof

~two weeks later~

Deceit and Sofia continue to have an abusive relationship, but Deceit is no longer a threat to the main four. They realized Sofia has some sort of control over him, which is also why he's unable of lying to her. Him and Patton are actually friends. Roman has promised not to kill him. Virgil still doesn't trust him, but doesn't fear him. And Logan doesn't care as long as Patton remains unharmed.

Sofia's POV:

Deceit was introduced yesterday. Thomas was shocked but you know, Thomas being Thomas, accepted him for who he was.

I was actually going to meet him today. Now I know what your thinking, 'Sofia, you've been a part of him for seven years and you haven't met!' Well no, we haven't met. I'm scared he'll take antidepressants. I don't think the others know, but unlike Virgil who's a main trait, I CAN die from Thomas taking pills, because I'm not a main trait. But like you said, it's been seven years, sooooo yeah. Hope it goes well.

-------

It was 4:27 and Thomas said he would come at 4:30 to soundproof Logan's room, and needless to say, I was freaking out.

"Sofia you have nothing to worry about. I am positive Thomas will not take antidepressants, when he knows the effects it would have on you."

Logan was trying to calm me down verbally, I wasn't having an anxiety attack so Virgil just hugged me awkwardly, Roman was hugging me, but Virgil literally smacked his arm off me so he just stood there, and Patton went for Thomas so he couldn't help either.

"Do you even know what it would do to me?!" I yelled back. They looked at each other.

"You would become extremely weak and sick." Roman said behind me.

"Yeah. It hurts like a bitch, but nothing too serious. The most that ever happened to me was coughing blood, but it was a few drops." Virgil loosed his grip, looking at me.

"Yeah, YOU. You're a main trait! I'm not! If he takes antidepressants I'll~"

"Logan! Logan honey, where are you?!" Patton's voice echoed though the mindscape.

I took a deep breathe and put on my usual (fake) smile. I stood up from my spot on the floor and went to the common room.

Thomas's POV:

"Awwww" I cooed at Patton's nickname for Logan.

"What? We have been dating for a while."

"Yeah, but I've never really seen it so it's still knew to me."

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw... a girl. She was in all black, and she was a bit shorter than me. She was really pretty, but there was something off-putting about her. I push those thoughts aside and smiled, offering my hand.

"Hi I'm Thomas, basically your host. And you are?" She stared at my hand, hesitating to take it.

"Depression." She took my hand and I immediately felt like crying.

My smile faded, and I could feel the tears in my eyes. I felt like my heart was being crushed. My thoughts were filled with nothing but memories of the saddest moments of my life. I felt like I was being torn apart. My wrists, stomach, and thighs, burned. It felt like my clothing clinged to it. I felt the need breakdown and cry, but also stay strong and pretend nothing's wrong.

She immediately took her hand away. The feeling leaving with it.

"S-sorry. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'll go to my room now." She rushed out of the room and ran up the stairs. I hear a door slam and the others appear around me.