The Vision

(before the plan started)

Sofia's POV:

We had just finished eating and me and Patton were cleaning the dishes while Logan was reading a book on the counter. Prince and Virgil went back to watching the movie. They were really quiet at dinner, and now they're sitting on opposite sides of the couch. I really hope this plan works.

"There is an 85 percent chance that the plan will work." Logan said. Most likely reading my thought.

"Can you not read my mind." I said slightly begging.

"Yeah, leave her alone. She needs her privacy." Patton said in his protective father voice.

Since I'm the only girl, Patton is extra protective and supporting of me. And because of it, even though Virgil's my brother, I'm closer to Patton. He really is like a father to me.

Suddenly everything goes black.

When my vision comes back. I see Patton and Logan washing the rest of the dishes. Logan standing where is was.

I'm sitting on the table with a paper in front of me. I must of had another vision. I look down to look at the drawing.

WHAT?!

WHAT?!

I turn the paper over to read what happens.

Virgil looks down and notices Romans' boner.

Roman~ Uhhh, i-it's not what it looks like.

Virgil smirks and rubs his leg against Romans boner while bitting his lip.

Virgil~ Must be tight in those pants.

Roman~ *moans*

Virgil grabs Romans sash and pulls him closer.

Virgil leans forward.

Their lips meet.

Roman relaxes into the kiss.

Roman kisses back.

The kiss gets heated.

Roman turns them around and pushes Virgil against his door.

Virgil opens the door.

Roman pushes him in.

Roman kicks the door close.

OMG

*inhales* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone jumps and turns to look at me. I ignore them and check the date on the paper.

Today. It happening today. AAAAAAAAAAA!!!

This time only Logan jumps.

I laugh. "That's what you get for reading my thoughts." I tell him. Me and Patton laughing our asses off.

After we calm down I walk over to them.

"Well I just had a vision and lets just say we're not gonna get much sleep tonight." They both look at me confused.

"What do you mean?" Patton asks me.

"Lets just say that Prince and Anxiety are gonna have a loud sleepover."

Logan chocks on air.

I went to put the paper away along with my other Prinxiety vision papers.

Its gonna be a loud night.

A/N: Sorry it was short. This was just a teaser chapter. See you on Monday. Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out! 💖