Payback

~one week later~

Sofia's POV:

Logan and Patton are getting nowhere. They barely even talk to each other anymore.

"Patton!" I call from my room. I hear footsteps running down the hall. Patton bursts through the door.

"What? What happened?" He asked worried and out of breath.

"I need your help." I say simply. He lets out a sigh of relief.

"Don't do that. You scared me, I thought something bad happened." He laughs.

"Something did go wrong." I say, my voice low. He goes quiet and closes the door.

"Logan pranked me. And you helped." He frowns.

"I'm sorry. I just... he asked me to." He explains.

"So if I asked you to help me prank him back, would you help me?" I ask, smiling evilly. He looks at me suspiciously. And smiles just as evil.

"Mayyybeee. What do you want me to do? What's in it for me?" He says as he walks closer.

"You get to see if he cares for you, romantically." He smiles wider.

"Okaaayyy. What do you want me to do?"

~next day~

Logan's POV:

Roman, Virgil, and I, were watching a movie in the common room after lunch. Sofia and Patton had left about 20 minutes ago. We haven't seen them since. We were summoned to the real world by Thomas.

We all appeared in our usual places, in his apartment. All except for Patton.

That's odd. Patton is usually the first to appear.

"Where's Patt?" Virgil asked just as confused.

"I- I don't know." Thomas states. Thomas summons Patton once again.

Patton appears this time, but not in his normal state. He had an intense blush and was out of breath. His hair was messy, his glasses crooked, his cardigan missing, and his lips were red. He also had black on around his lips and neck.

No.

Patton's POV:

~flashback~

Sofia had told me that when she was in the control room, she saw Thomas talking about filming a video tomorrow. Thomas always told us the day before making a video, so we could be prepared. So we thought this would be the perfect time to prank them. We decided to go to her room about 10-20 minutes before, so she had time to make me look the part.

She removed my cardigan, even I didn't want to. She put pink lipstick and my lips so they looked red, blushed me cheeks, messed up my hair, and made my glasses crooked. She put some off her black lipstick around on my neck, and some around my lips, and finally made a fake hickey on my neck, with some makeup.

I felt Thomas summon me when she was done. She told me to wait to make them suspicious. A few minutes later I felt him summon me again.

~flashback over~

They all stared at me shocked and confused. And I could swear I saw a bit of fear from Logan.

"Uhh is everything alright Patton." Roman asks me.

"Yea- *pant* why- why wouldn't, *pant* I *pant* be?" I try my best to sound breathless. Making sure to look at Logan's reactions.

"Patton, what were you doing?" Logan said. He sounded sad.