Michelle

Virgil's POV:

"Did you have to go so hard last night?" I groaned as my back cracked a few times.

"I'm sorry darling. I offered to rub your back but you refused." Roman was fixing his hair without a shirt on.

"'Cause I would have gotton hard again. We could have at least taken a hot bath together. We really need to talk about aftercare." I mumbled rubbing my neck. Roman turned and walked to stand in front of me.

"How about I make up for it by subbing for a week. Hm" He offered.

"Two weeks." I smirked. He smiled and crawled on my lap, pecking my lips.

"Deal." I leaned back and let him straddle me as we kissed.

He cupped my face and I held his waist. I don't know for how long we went at it for, but not long enough.

"You guys want breakfast or you good with each other's faces?" We jumped apart with Roman falling off the bed.

Sofia stood at my doorway, laughing at my fallen boyfriend. She told us breakfast was ready and left still chuckling to herself.

*Offended Princey noises*

"How dare she laugh at a prince." He held his hand to his heart once he had stood up. I roll my eyes.

"'Cause apart from me, she's the only one powerful enough to bring down your ego. Come on I'm hungry." I said walking out of the room.

*Offended Princey noises in background*

I was walking to the kitchen wondering why Patton didn't come for us. He's always the one to call us.

I entered the living room and Patton was talking with a new girl. She was wearing a grey blouse with a black leather jacket and black skinny (I think) leather pants. Her hair was a black to grey ombre, in a strait hair ponytail. She had grey knee high leather boots. Her nails were all black, her index finger was sparkly black. Then her third one was grey. Her makeup was also black and grey. Her lips were top lip black, bottom lip grey silver.