Your Highness

Virgil and Octavia raced to the castle as it came into view. Everyone else moving at a much slower speed, with the exception of Roman and Olivia who were racing each other. Roman's ego dying quickly.

Virgil was in blind adrenaline. He felt alive again, which hasn't felt since....well since he started appearing in videos. He felt his fight reflex kicking in at full force. The need to intimidate and scare washing over him. He was bad again, and that felt good.

As they neared the kingdom walls, Octavia waved her hand and the doors opened immediately. People jumped back to make a way for them, not wanting to get in the way of 2 huge horses coming in at full speed. Virgil won the race by a nose.

"I win." Virgil said with a smirk as he, quite literally, jumped off his horse. Octavia simply shrugged her shoulders with a smug smirk, turning her horse to see the others reaching the doors.

"I'ma go get the others. Make sure they don't get jumped." She said, kicking her horse to a trotting speed.

Virgil nodded and turned to look at the castle. The black, blood stained castle. Not sure why, but he felt his lips curve into a smile and nodded in approval.

With a chuckle he walked up to the main doors where the guards blocked his way before he even got close. In a sudden state of anger, black flooded his eyes and a low hiss came from deep down his throat.

The guards immediately moved from his way and opened the door for him.

"Forgive us for our ignorance, your highness." They kneeled before him as apology and bowed their head in respect.

Virgil rolled his eyes and walked in, his once horse, now cat, trotting in behind him.

Octavia's POV:

I stopped Hela just outside the walls, seeing everyone come together in front of me.

"Alright. No bitching unless you can fight. Don't start shit and expect anyone to help you. If you want to help each other go ahead, die together. Go against the royals and the guards will all up in your ass, if my mother isn't. As for the people. They don't give a shit who you are. You're not they're people, they don't know you and if they do you are the first person they will kill. You are who they hate the most after all. I was ordered to protect you but once you get to the castle, my job is done. If anything happens afterwards, it ain't my problem. Inside the castle, the castle is filled with people. Most of them are nice people, the one's who didn't deserve to be banished to this hell hole, but, just cause they're nice people doesn't mean they don't have fun. We're a bunch of drug addicts and alcoholics. Everyone in the castle is more than capable of defending themselves and aren't afraid to kill anyone who starts a fight. We like to party and we party hard. Don't take anything without knowing exactly what it is...and nothing is what it seems." I finished my speech with a smirk and turned Hela around, going to the castle once again. Making sure the others were close behind.