What are we?

Sofia's POV:

I woke up feeling different. Myself, but different...

I shrugged it off and tried to stand up but I was so stiff from the bandages that I couldn't bend my torso. I tried taking it off but it was pinned together, high on my back. I sighed and gave up. I layed back down and unplugged my phone to text Roman.

To Princey👑: Can you come to my room...i need your help.

I went to out my phone down but stopped short when I heard the familiar 'ding' of a text notification, sound from my phone.

From Princey👑: Of course! I shall be there right away!

Too Princey👑: Thanks

I place my phone down on my bedside table, close my still tired eyes and wait.

*the black walls of the Dark Kingdom's castle are stained with the bright red blood of the royals' loved one. Said loved one laying lifeless at the Queens' feet* This is the price to become Queen, in a world ran by fear. Only the cruel and heartless can survive in this type of world. And what better way to prove it, than killing the love of your life?

Knock Knock Knock

I jump up with a loud gasp. Immediately regretting it as the pain of broken bones radiates through my body.

"Sofia? May I come in?" Romans voice sounds through my dead silent room.

I carefully sits up and say he can come in. He opens the door and makes he's way to my bed.

"You required my assistants?" Roman sits gently next to me.

"Yeah, can you take this off?" I say as I start lifting my shirt. I catch a glimpse of a soft blush appearing on his face.

"Uh what- w-what exactly do you want me to do?" He stutters out.

"Can you take my bandages off, please?" I say placing my shirt somewhere on the bed.

"Oh. Okay." He let out a sigh but was still tense as he unpinned my bandages.

I had turned around a picked my hair up to help him find the pins since my hair was long. I held in up and tilted my head to the side so that I didn't strain my arm when I did.

"D-doesn't Patton usually do this?" Roman stuttered as he unwrapped the bandages, leaning forward to unwrap the front.

"He's making dinner isn't he?" I said as I fought back a blush. I could feel his chin on my shoulder and his breath on my neck as he unwrapped my chest.

"I'm sorry." I hold chest and let my hair fall, stopping him. "I should've asked Logan or something. I can do the rest. Go-go have sex with Virgil or something." I stood up made my way to my bathroom.

Roman's POV:

"W-wait! I didn't mean it like that I just-"

"I know what you meant. Thank you for the help but..just leave please."

She was panicking. I could tell. I slowly walked to her, and she slowly walked back.

"Sofia. Sofia what's wrong?" I asked softly.

"N-nothing. It's just...this, between us, whatever it is, isn't right. We both have boyfriends and yours is my brother and mine is basically your enemy."

Oh

"Just please leave Roman. Please?" She had a pleading look in her eyes that i couldn't deny.

I pull her in by her waist and kiss her passionately.

(JK. THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENS)

"Ok. I'll leave, but not until we clear this up. I don't know what we have either and i don't like that. Lets figure this out together. Yeah?" She hesitates but agrees. Saying she's willing to talk once she unwraps herself.

I wait for her patiently on her bed as she finishes in hee bathroom. I've been gone from Virgil for about 10 minutes and so decided to tell him what was happening.

To MyDarkPrince💜: I am with Sofia in her room. Don't worry. It is nothing like that. She simply asked me to unpin her banages, and we have decided to take this time to discuss what it is, that me and her have. Hopefully this will fix things.

From MyDarkPrince💜: M'kay. Tell me if anything happens. K?

To MyDarkPrince💜: Okay. I love you.

From MyDarkPrince💜: ily 2

I place my phone down as Sofia exits her bathroom. Now wearing a black t-shirt, that is a couple sizes to big for her. She sits on the bed in front of me.

"

So. What are we?"

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter after such a long wait. I just didn't know what to do and as i was reading back, I remebered about these two. And since almost everyone asked for fluff, i knew i had to fix it. So here. Fixed.

Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out!💖