Loud Night

Sofia's POV:

"Oh Patton, I need to ask you something!" I stop him half way up the stairs, and pull him back down.

"I need you to make Virgil feel confident." I whisper in his ear.

He looks at me confused. I knew he was too innocent to understand. So I just mouthed the word 'please' hoping he wouldn't question it any further. Thankfully he doesn't and smiles at me. Then his sweet signature smile slides off his face as he turns to look at Virgil. His eyes go from brown, to gold, and back to brown. His smile returns on his face, an he turns to look at me.

"I don't know why you wanted me to do that, but I trust that it was for good reason." He says looking me straight in the eye. He then pulls me into a hug. I hug back thanking him.

I let him walk back to his room. I hear him tell Logan that he thinks it had to do with the sleepover.

Ha, he has nooo idea.

I thought to myself, as I walk back to the living room to turn off the TV that Logan had left on. I turn off the TV and walk to the kitchen.

Virgil's sitting on the table, scrolling through tumblr, eating cookies. I sit in front of him a take a cookie.

"Whatcha looking at?" I ask since I had got a glimpse of a Prinxiety drawing.

"The fans are really getting good a drawing us." He said showing me an amazing drawing of Thomas and all the guys.

"Wow, that's really good..... Have you talked to Princey?"

"Today, yeah. About me liking him, no." He said loudly. Like he didn't care who heard. He sounded pretty, well, confident. Perfect.

"You know he likes you right?" I asked in a duh voice.

"Oh yeah? How do you know?" He said finally looking up from his phone, and looking at me.

"I heard him watching some sort-of video edit of you talking seductively." I looked at him with somewhat of a smirk. I could tell he was blushing under his foundation. "I couldn't help but fangirl about it. I'm pretty sure you heard it. I mean it's not like I was quite about it." I look up and realize he was gone. I smirked. Have fun.

Virgil \ Roman

I didn't even bother to hear what she was saying. I had the perfect chance, and I wasn't gonna let it slid. I went straight to Princey's room. I was reaching his door when...

Great. Now what? I can't just go too sleep, I can't shower before going to sleep(it would mess up my hair badly) and I didn't want to take care of it in my room. It being next to Virgil's and all. Well then I have no choice but to take care of it in the guest bathroom. Ugh, which happens to be on the other side of the mind. Hopefully no one sees me on my way there. I walk over to my door. I quickly open it and rush out of my room, not even bothering to check if the coast was clear. Big mistake.

Princey runs out and crashes into me. We lose balance and stumble backwards. It ended up with my back against the wall with my hands to sides, him leaning over me with his hands next to my head, and our face centimeters away. We stare at each other for a few seconds. Both blushing.

So much for not seeing anyone. "Uh, I'm so sorry" I remove my left hand from the wall, accidentally pressing my bulge against his leg.

I feel something hard pressed against my leg. I look down and notice he has a full hard on. My eyes widen. His bulge was HUGE!