Nice Ride

Octavia waited by a tree for the others who were still frozen with confusion, surprise, and/or fear. 'When Sofia was ever pregnant?' 'How could she and Deceit have had a child in such rough conditions?' 'How did they kept it a secret from everyone?' 'This bitch is fucking dangerous!' They were all caught up in their own thoughts.

Logan was the first to speak. "Let me see if I got this right. You are 12, meaning Sofia must have had you when she was 16. You're father is Deceit, you have extraordinary fighting skills and you live in Death Castle? I assume." Octavia barely had time to nod before Roman interrogated her with his loud booming voice about her "evil ways".

"Yo! Prince pompous! You keep yelling and I won't be the only monster to bruise your ego." Octavia said turning her back to continue walking.

Roman was dumbfounded, before pure rage took over him. He marched straight up to her with an accusing finger. Ignoring the faint warning from his lover.

"How dare you speak to me like that! You are nothing but-" Octavia turned at him sharply. Her red and yellow eyes glowed as she glared at him. A look so terrifying it sent a shiver down everyone's spine and Roman's mouth to snap shut.

"But what? Remember Roman," she spat out his name with such hate and disgust, it was as if it had been forced down her throat and was now crawling its way out. "the only reason I haven't killed you is because my mother ordered me not to, not because I can't." She warned in a cold, dead voice. It growled with a demonic undertone echo.

Roman's POV:

I gulped. Her voice was so threatening, I didn't dare do anything but stay quiet. I felt my ego fight and itch to retaliate but I held my ground and glared back.

It felt as the longer we maintained eye contact, the more my soul was crushed in fears grip. I felt a dark energy surround me and force its way into every hole in my body. I was suffocating on the sudden pressure that seemed to be coming from all sides, inside but and out.

Virgil's POV:

He started shaking and I could sense a dark energy radiating from her. A strong one too.

I looked around for anything I could use to stop her. I saw horses ahead of us, I assumed they were ours.

"Hey, are...are those ours?" I asked, pointing at the horses. She looked at me, then at the horses. Her eyes stopped glowing, and Roman visibly relaxed.

"Yeah. I'm sure you'll know which is yours. They're pretty much personalized." She walked us to ours horses. Storm was waiting calm and quietly...just like I trained him too.

Everyone gasped and ran to their horse

Everyone gasped and ran to their horse. I simply walked up to Storm to pet his nose. Memories of races, trainings, and just relaxing rides flooding my thoughts and I couldn't but smile.

"Hey." I whispered softly. He nudged me gently and stomped his front right leg twice. His way of greeting.

I looked around and everyone was gushing over their horse.