Wow

Patton's POV:

Its been a month since me and Logan got together and its been nothing but perfect.

He even taught me a few lessons. (If you know what I mean.)

But lately, Sofia's been really on edge. She's still nice to everyone, and eats, and watches movies with us, but she has a lot more of an attitude. She listens to her music, her very loud rock music, she sasses us more, and she disappears half of the time. I'm worried something's wrong. Roman doesn't have a clue, Virgil doesn't talk to her anymore, Logan can't hear her thoughts through her music, and every time I try to feel her emotions, I come up blank. I'm worried she'll have a break down... and I'm worried she'll cut again.

Logan's POV:

Well I'm not a vampire, but I feel like one, sometimes I sleep all day, because I hate the sunlight...

"Ugh, I can't hear anything but her music." I inform the others, who were sitting patiently waiting.

We were all in the commons watching a movie. Well, Sofia was watching it, the others and I were trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

They frowned and started thinking of another plan. Patton had already tried her emotions. It didn't work. According to Patton, everytime he would feel something, she would notice, and he would suddenly go blank. I don't know how she does it, but it's not helping.

Sofia's POV:

I'm bored

I get up from the couch and walk to imagination. I reach the door to imagination and open it. The room is infinite, filled with nothingness. I close my eyes and think of what I want to happen. I open them, monsters everywhere, all of them staring at me with red eyes, their fangs dripping blood, and their claws sharp as can be. My clothes have changed from my regular outfit to a black sleeveless jumpsuit, and I have nothing but a beautiful red and black sword.

(Change heels to flat bottom)

I also had my rock music play in the background

I also had my rock music play in the background. Just to make it even more badass.

"Lets do this." They all attack me at once.

Roman's POV :

Where is she going? The others seemed to be wondering the same thing.

"Come on." Virgil whispered getting up. We all get up and follow her to the other side of the mindscape.

No one came to this part of the mind but me. This is where everything wild and magical in the mind is. This is also where I come to train and live my Disney Prince life.

She turns the corner where we stop to watch. She walks to the last door and goes in.

"Imagination? What is she doing in there?" I wonder out loud. The others look at me confused.

"Imagination is a place where anything can happen. I use it to train by fighting monsters." I explain.

"Like dragonwhitches?" Virgil says.

"Yeah. But anything could happen in there." They nod understanding.

I walk to the door and they follow. I try to open the door but it's locked.

"Oh no."

"What?" Patton asked worried. I look at the screen next to the door, I turn it on.

"The door doesn't lock unless something dangerous is happening on the other side." I press the Imagination Room button, and the screen shows us what is happening in the room. I don't believe it.

"Is she..." "How is she..." "..." I don't know who said what, but then again I never knew Sofia could fight.

Third Person POV:

They watched in amazement as Sofia slayed monsters left and right. She moved with such ease, speed, and force. One monster swings at her head, she leans back avoiding it. She stands, swings her sword and beheads the monster. She turns, twists, and jumps, avoiding their attacks, as she injures and kills them. One manages to claw her arm, she screams in pain. Another claws her leg, she falls on her knee.

"Sofia!" Patton yells.

The monsters circle her as she tries to bare the pain. She looks up, her eyes and dark brown almost red.

"Is that all you got?" She challenges.

They snarl, challenging back. One  pounces at her, she swings her sword, standing, and cutting it in half, at an incredible speed. They rest go at her again, she fights them off easily. Her speed increased, focused, and her eyes turning more and more red.

After 20 minutes, she's down to her last two monsters. She goes to swing at one, cutting its head, but the other hits her sword out of her hands sending it across the room. She turns to be tackled by it. She holds it back as it tries to bite her head. Sofia's eyes turn a dark red. She pushes the monster off her. She stands and stares it down. It growls and jumps her, she turns and kicks it in the chest. It hits the walls, falling with a loud thud. Blood begins to spill from its now cracked head. Sofia's eyes turn brown again as she walks to her sword, picking it up and placing it in its belt holder.

Virgil's POV:

Virgil's POV:

No one said anything. We just stared at the screen dumbfounded. The screen turns off, and the door opens. Sofia looks at us, smirks, and walks past us.

"You coming or not?" She says as she turns the corner. We snap out of it and follow her to the kitchen. She leans on the counter while we sat at the table.

"Whaddya you want to know?"

A/N: Is this good? Should I go with it? I just did it cause it thought I  was cool. Tell me what you think.
Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out! 💖