A lot

Warning ⚠️
Alcohol
Slight gore
Extreme amount of drama

3rd person POV:

It was 2 hours later. Deceit and Sofia had gone through 10 bottles wine, and 10 bottles of tequila, somehow managing to not pass out, or throw up.

The movie had ended about 5 minutes ago, and they were at each others throats. Arguing about what movie to watch next.

Roman's POV:

Me and Virgil went to my room deciding it was better than being in the common room with the new couple as they chug down their liquor.

So in order to get our minds off it.... we made out planning on having sex.

We were getting to the pants when we heard yelling from the common room, followed by footsteps running past my door. I look at Virgil who was turns to look at me. We nod and snap on our shirts. We run down the hall and down the stairs as their yelling becomes understandable.

"YOU CHOSE THE LAST ONE!"

"THEN CHOOSE SOMETHING THAT'S ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING!"

"YOU WANT SOMETHING ENTERTAINING?!"

We run in just in time to see Deceit grab an empty bottle and throw it at Sofia's head. She ducks just in time to avoid it, letting it hit the wall.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" She grabs the nearest bottle and throws it at him, just missing his face.

"YOU SAID YOU WANTING SOMETHING ENTERTAINING! THIS IS FUN FOR ME!" He grabs another throwing it as well.

They go back and forth, throwing bottle after bottle. We all watched them avoiding, dodging, blocking, or even catching them, until they were none left. Broken glass was everywhere.

"LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE MADE!" Deceit waves his arms frantically, as he walked angrily to her.

"ME?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THREW THE FIRST BOTTLE, DUMBASS!" She immediately gets slapped by him. Hard. Enough to make her fall, and that's not easy.

Something like that.

"What have I told you about disrespecting me, bitch? I'm the man in this relationship, you do as I say."

I was furious. Not only did he lay a hand on a women, but he discriminated her for being. I was so close to drawing my sword and challenging Deceit to a duel, but I knew I didn't stand chance against his magic. I fought him many times before, barely being able to defeat him. As I have mentioned many times, referring to him as the dragonwitch, since he prevented me from saying his name. But that was 7 years ago. He was much stronger now.

Sofia was stronger than I was. I expected her to fight back. Break his arm, punch his face, bruise his skin, or at least yell back. But I never expected her to do what she did. She sat on the floor, braced with both arms, and stared straight at floor. Her face and arms bleeding from falling on the broken glass.

"I'm sorry." Her voice small, barely over a whisper. She showed herself as vulnerable, weak, defenseless, and breakable. A side I had never seen from her.

"Oh, you're gonna be." Deceit forcefully takes her by the arm and yanks her to her feet.

He pulls her by her hair, taking her to the kitchen and throwing her on the ground. She stays there as Deceit looks at the variety of knives, before picking the largest of all. He then kneels in front of her, pulls the back of her hair and holds the knife against her throat. I hear the others gasp, me taking a step forward. While she, on the other hand, had smile on face, a chuckle escaping from her throat.