Do it

Warning: Gore? Unpleasant scenery.

Roman's POV:

I ran towards imagination, with one thing on my mind, 'STOP HER!!! DON'T LET HER IN!!!' I didn't care if I got hurt trying to stop her. It's better than the alternative.

Liv might have seen it as 'I'm done with Deceit', but I know that's not what she meant. I know Virgil better than anyone, and I know that when he says 'I'm done', it means 'I'm done with everything.' And if she anything like him...

Sofia was going to kill herself.

I rounded the last corner in the hallway. Sofia was reaching for the handle with shaking hands. "NO!"

Sofia's POV:

"NO!" I jumped, pulling my hand away from the handle. I saw Roman running at me.

He knows

He is going to stop me

Don't let him! Go in NOW!

I yanked it open and slammed the door behind me locking it instantly. Roman started pounding on it not a second later. I could hear him yelling for me to open the door. To not do it. It broke my heart to hear, but I can't take it anymore.

3rd person POV:

The room slowly faded into an abandoned child's park. With black skies and dead trees. The swings creaked, but no wind blew. The grass was dead, the only color in it being red from spilled blood.

Sofia walked to the swing set and sat on the nearest one. She held onto the rusted chains and gazed around the park. The same park she was cursed in, all those years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sofia giggled as she ran around, trying to catch a pretty black cat. All she wanted was to play. Just like any other 6 year old would. When she finally catched up to it, she picked it up and sat on one of the swings, petting it gently. Suddenly the cat faded into a cloud of black fog. Instead of being frightened, Sofia thought it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. It slowly took the shape of a man, with red eyes and sharp teeth.

"Hey little girl. What's your name?" Its voice was low, with an unpleasant growl to it.

"Sofia. What you name?" Her small voice was quite, in fear of scaring it away.

"I go by Shadow, but you may call anything you like." Shadow grinned, it's fangs on full display. The blood of it's previous victim dripping from every fang.

"I like your smile. Is that blood?" Sofia leaned forward to get a better look.

"Yes. It is." He leaned forward, inches from her face. "Afraid?"

"No" He seemed taken aback.

"Really? No child has ever said no before."

"Yeah well, I like blood. I like the color. It's also cool how it tastes like metal, when it isn't metal. I asked my dad for a blood pool but he said no. And then he locked me in a room with the family doctor. Said I was weird and needed to be fixed." Sofia looked down at her feet with a small frown.

"Well that's not right. I think your perfect."

"Really?" Sofia looked up at Shadow with hopeful eyes.

"Really. Tell you what."

"What?"

"I give you anything you want. If, you promise to collect blood for me."

"Really?!"

"Really."

~~~~~~~~~~

Sofia looked down at her feet. "When I was 13 you said you'd do anything and everything I said if I kept collecting blood and promised to give you the honor of killing me." Sofia looked up to come face to face with Shadow.

"Yes" Shadow grinned. The same smile he did at their first meeting, with blood also dripping. Only this time with more blood than ever before.

"Well, it's time I complete that promise"

Shadows smile grew even more. His teeth grew twice as long, and he turned pitch black. He grabbed Sofia's neck with a bruising grip and pulled her to her feet. Her barely being able to choke out her last command.

"Do it"

Roman's POV:

She slammed the door just as I was about to grab her. I yelled in frustration and pound on the door. I yelled to her in hopes of changing her mind.

"Urgh! Curse these long halls!"

Virgil, Patton, and Logan came bounding through the halls asking me what was going on.

"She's going to kill herself, and I can't open the fucking door!" I kicked it hard enough it cracked. Only to fix itself a second later.

"Aren't you creativity?! Don't you control this?!" Virgil yelled scared.

"She's a part of me. She has the same control as I do." I started tapping on the small monitor on the wall.

"She is only half of who you are. Doesn't that only give her half as much control?" I froze. Logan was right. I could over rule any of her commands. I quickly tapped on the monitor, before a monotone voice announced 'State your name'

"Roman"

"Welcome, Creativity. Please say your command."

"Open door"

"Are you sure you want to open door. Objects found inside are severely dangerous."

"Yes"

"Access granted. Opening door."

The door unlocked and I opened it instantly, blindly running in. I had to stop since it was so dark. It took me a minute to adjust, and I was petrified at the sight.

Sofia's eyes were wide open, staring with pure terror into the shadow man's red ones. Her mouth fell open, giving the black slime that spilled out of the monsters own fanged mouth a target.

"Release her!" I command and drew my sword. He didn't turn but merely flicked his hand and I was suddenly back in my room.

"The hell." I looked around my room. Everything was normal...except....there's no shadows. Only one, behind me.

Shadows... Sofia's curse...magic...magic...

"MICHELLE!" I ran to her door not bothering to knock. I opened it and crashed right into her.

"Oww! What the hell Roman! What do you want?!" She was clearly annoyed as she stood up rather harshly.

"Sofia. Shadow man. You. Help. NOW!" I grabbed her arm and teleported to imagination.

"SOFIA!" Michelle yelled in shock. I was also in shock.

The slime was now overflowing out of her mouth, eyes, and ears. It was spreading over her body, wrapping around her arms and legs, dripping onto the floor and reconnecting with the shadow man.

A/N: I have gone to a dark place. I don't know what came over me but, there's definitely more coming.
Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out!💖