Innocent?

Logan's POV:

"I-I love you." I said looking into his eyes. He visibly tensed.

"W-what?" He chocked.

"N-nothing. F-forget I said anyth-" I was cut off by his lips on mine.

His lips were soft, warm, and so perfectly shaped for my own. I kissed back, cupping his cheek and pulling him closer. He wrapped his arms around my neck and tangled his fingers in my hair. He pull back to due to the lack of air. Both with a dazed look in our eyes.

"I love you too." Patton says breathlessly. I smile.

"I love your voice, I love the way you stand, I love how your eyes twinkle everytime you're reading a good story, the way you readjust your glasses, how you're always using big words, and I just love how much you care for your ties." Patton giggles.

"I would give up all the ties in the world for you, Patton." He smiles.

"Really?"

"Yes. Because I love your smile, I love the way you're always happy, I love the way you resemble a child when you watch movies, how you always care for others, I love that you always know to make me smile, I love when you go dad mode," He smiles. "and I just love your innocence." I finish.

"Innocent? Who said I was innocent?" He smirks.

"What?" He tackles me onto my bed.

My back is some-what against the wall and pillows, with Patton over me with his hands on the wall

My back is some-what against the wall and pillows, with Patton over me with his hands on the wall. I look at him shocked at his sudden change of person. He notices and smirks.

"What's the matter Logan? Didn't know I had a bad side?" He says in his dad voice. He crawls on my lap and kisses me roughly. I have to admit, this sudden change has me excited.

I kiss back, placing my hands on his hips as he tangles his fingers in my hair again. He pulls on my hair, making me moan slightly. He smirks and licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth, allowing his tongue to explore every inch of my mouth. Our glasses hitting and our teeth scraping together. He kisses down to my neck, lowering his hands to my chest.

"Still think I'm innocent?" He whispers in my ear.

I moan in response. He smirks against my neck and nibbles my earlobe before kissing back up to my lips. He kisses my lips one last time and pulls back, and sits up.

"The kids are probably waiting for us." He says as he gets out of bed, and stands.

He walks to the door, swinging his hips slightly. He opens the door turning to look at me, and winks before closing the door.

Patton's POV:

I walk back to the kitchen. I see Sofia, Virgil, and Roman, finishing their dinner.

"Nah. Patton's too innocent for that." Virgil tells Roman.

"Too innocent for what?" I ask making them jump.

"Umm." Virgil and Roman say trying to come up with something on the spot.

"Oh, we were just talking about wether or not, you and Logan would have sex tonight." Sofia says bluntly, earning a hit from Virgil.

"What? It's not like he didn't expect it." She defended.

"Well are you?" She asks me.

"I don't think so. What do you think, Logan?" I ask Logan who was barely entering the kitchen.

Sofia's POV:

Logan walks in, hair messy, cheeks blushed, lips red, and a dazed look in his eyes.

"Sure you didn't have sex already?" Virgil comments.

Patton smirks and sits down to eat. Logan walks to his seat and sits down. He looks at Patton, who looks back with a smirk.

"I thought you were innocent." He says still dazed. Patton shrugs and starts eating.

"What happened?!" Roman yells.

~next day~

Patton's POV:

After the video we all sunk down to the mindscape. Sofia was in her room, and I needed to talk to her. I knock on her door, she opens it second later.

"Hey Patt. Whatcha need?" She says happily.

"I need your advice." I say scared. She worries and lets me in. I sit on her bed, and she sits in her desk chair.

"What's wrong?" She asks worried.

"How do I tell him?" She looks at me confused.

"How am I supposed to be with him, if I can't tell him I cut, or used to anyway." I looks down at my thighs.

"How do I tell the person that I love, that I hurt myself? What will he think of me for it? What if... what if he hates me?" Tears roll down my cheeks.

I feel her place her hand on my knee. I look up at her, nearly sobbing. She stands from her chair and hugs me. I lean off the bed so that we're sitting on the floor, against her bed. I sob into her shoulder, regretting I ever even thought off cutting.

"Patton, he not gonna hate you. He loves you." She rubs my back in small circles.

"But-" I start

"But nothing. I know for a fact that he will always love you. No matter who you are, what you say, or what you do. Logan loves you... flaws and all." I smile at her cheesyness.

"And if he doesn't?" I doubt.

"Then he doesn't truly love you, and doesn't deserve you." She says confidently. I smile gratefully at her.

"Thank you, Sof. I... I needed that." I hug tighter.

"No prob, Patt."

We sat there for a few minutes. Nether one said anything. We just sat there, thinking about the mistake we made deciding to cut.

"I guess I should tell him now. You know, before anything gets too serious between us." We stand up and she hugs me one last time.

"You have nothing to worry about." She assures me. I smile sadly, and walk to Logan's room.

I really hope she right.

A/N: Sorry for the sudden change from fluffy, smutty to angsty. I needed this chapter to be longer.

But seriously. NEVER cut yourself for ANY reason. Ask for help, talk to someone, draw, paint, sing, dance, anything, but never hurt yourself. Especially not for attention. I know people who did, and they regret it to this day. Cutting is never the answer. Love yourself, no matter what.
Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out. 💖