an eye for an eye

Sofia's POV:

We finished breakfast on a rather tense moment. Ashely pushed me to my limits and I was this fucking close to stabbing her eye out with a fork and cutting her tongue off. Lucky for her, Olivia and Deceit calmed us down before anything could happen. After some talking, Olivia invited everyone to visit her 'precious' kingdom. Of course everyone agreed and I forced to go as well.

"I don't want to be in her fucking Disney princess castle with perfect people and perfect animals and perfect fucking perfectness!"

"Perfection?" Deceit corrected.

"Whatever, you know what I mean. And I hate this fucking dress! I wear pants, leather, and boots. Not a fucking gown and heels that hurt up to my hips!" I balanced on one leg trying to take off one of my heels, nearly falling over.

"Careful. You're gonna pop a rib out of place." Deceit warned as he fixed his suit.

"All the more reason to get rid of them." I tossed the heels at him to make point. "And don't act like you don't hate wearing that as well." I pointed to his white and yellow suit.

"I'm not. I'm just not whining about it. But it is tiring having to hide my scales and eye." He walked to me and created a pair of black leather combat boots. "Here, just wear these. It's not like they can see underneath that gown anyways. Sit down."

I walked to the fluffy king sized bed and sat on the purple silk sheets that were elegantly draped over it. Usually they'll be pink but since Deceit is also here they are both pink and blue, combining into a light bright purple.

Deceit kneeled down in front of me and lifted my gown so he could easily put my boots on for me. He insisted that I shouldn't bend to much since my ribs are still cracked. When he was done, he fixed my gown again and stood up just enough to peck my lips.

"There. Better?" I placed my straight on the floor applying pressure, feeling no pain in return.

"Hmm, very." I gave him another peck, and another, and another.

"....this feels weird." I said after a while.

"Yeah, you look so... gentle...wearing that."

"And you look so....normal.....I hate it." It felt wrong kissing him and not feeling the gentle scrap of scales on my outer lip. And not looking into and yellow snake eye when I pulled away just felt unnatural.

"I'm tired of being forced to change every time I come here. Just reminds me why I was kicked out in the first place." I looked down at hands which were covered with light green gloves that went all the way to my elbows.

That's another thing. I have to wear all of this because if I don't cover everything, everyone will see my scars. A clear sign that I wasn't raised here.

Deceit hooked his finger under chin, lifting it up gently and placing another gently kiss on my lips.

"What have I told you? Head up, back straight, and steady eyes. You're a princess. No matter who rule over, or how you came to be." He kissed one last time before helping me up to me feet.

"Thanks for helping me, freak." I wrapped my arms around his neck with a smirk.

"Always, monster." He smirked back.

We laughed it off before heading to the thrown room where we had agreed to meet after everyone was done getting ready.

We walked in, and as expected Patton was in a skirt similar to Olivia's and Logan was in a dark blue and white suit. Roman was wearing his prince outfit and Virgil was wearing....