Underdressed

💢SMUT WARNING💢

-------

?'s POV:

Everyone has gone with Thomas to the store, for groceries. Including my boyfriend.

The only other person in the mind was Sofia, and I thought it would be nice to spend time with her. I walked to her door and knocked.

Knock Knock Knock

.......

Knock Knock Knock

I thought she was here. I opened the door quietly, thinking she was sleeping. I was wrong.

She laid on her back, legs spread open, fingering herself, in nothing but her bra. Her eyes were closed and she moaned quietly.

I froze. I watched her please herself, it was the most arousing scene. She was gentle, but rough. She went faster, chocking back her moans. When she did moan she slowed down. She wanted to keep quiet...I wanted to hear her scream. I knew I would be cheating, but I was fully turned on. It was the heat of the moment.

I walked in leaving the door open and crack so it didn't click. She didn't notice my arrival 'till I kneeled on the bed, making it dip. She jumped and closed her legs instinctively. Her look of fear changed into lust as she stared at me.

"You are so beautiful." I ran my hand from her ankle to knee. Pulling her legs open as I went up her thigh, never breaking eye contact.

I crawled up her body in-between her legs still keeping eye contact, running my hand up her side. I felt her shiver, making me smirk. I leaned down catching her lips in a deep and passionate kiss. I undressed as we did. Her fingers were tangled in my hair. I break the kiss to remove my shirt, she takes this time to unhook her bra. I kissed her down her neck as I massaged her boob. Earning a breathy moan to escape from her lips.

She suddenly flips us over with great force. It was such a turn on. She kisses my lips hungrily, sliding her hand down my boxers. She cups my erection moving her hand up and down.

"Mmmm" She goes down my neck, bitting and sucking as she does. She goes down till she reaches my boxers.

She pulls my boxers down, rather harshly. My erection bounced up, hitting my stomach. She licked from the bottom to the tip along my very sensitive vein. It sent shivers down my spine. She wraps her lips around my tip, sucking hard. I bucked my hips hitting the back of her throat. She didn't have a gag reflex. I moaned, and idea coming to my head.

I grab the back of her head pushing her down as I thrust into her mouth. She stayed still letting me take control. I was loving it. Being sub lately, it felt good to dom again. Also I could never go this hard on my boyfriend. It felt amazing not having to hold back. I pull her back up by her neck kissing her roughly.

"Knees. Chest down. Hands behind your back." I command. She hurries into position. I get behind her, wasting no time to push in. She moaned loudly.

"God you're so tight." I start with a slow pace, getting use to it.

"F-faster. Harder." I grab her arms with one hand, the other on her waist and went faster.

She was a moaning mess underneath me. Making me go faster. I must have hit her g-spot when she screamed at moan. She bites the pillow muffling your screams.

"You feel so good.....ugh my God.... ohhh fuck yes...." I started breathing heavily as I reached my climax. I let go of her arms holding her waist instead. She immediately claws the sheets.