A Chapter for You

To people who don't play Mobile Legends, this will be a short note to tell you what this book is about.

*Mobile Legends is a game where there are characters who battle against each other. This is just a fanfiction about what happens if they could make their own choices. Someone/something named Random Object (more shall be explained in the next chapter in underlines) will interact with these characters.

*Please excuse my horrible writing at the beginning of the book.

*You do not have to read the bios at the start of the chapters, but they tell you about the past and the personalities of the characters.

*I would really appreciate it if you read this to chapter 5, 10, or even 20. If the fact that it's about a game you never played confuses or scares you off, I'm sorry. If you still want to keep reading even though you don't play it, thank you. It means a lot to me. A large majority of people who like this book are Mobile Legends players, but I'm happy that someone enjoys my writing enough to keep reading.

*Comments and opinions are always welcome, no matter how bad they are!

To people who do play Mobile Legends, you haven't been forgotten!

*It would make me so happy if you got a laugh or two from this fanfic! It's also nice to know that there are other people on wattpad who play this game.

*I understand that this book wouldn't be what you expected (it's in more of a dialogue format), and it's up to you decide if it's acceptable or not.

Thanks. I hope you guys like this book!